Author Topic: need a wrecker  (Read 1354 times)

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
need a wrecker
« on: 01/30/10 - 04:03PM »
flopped my jeep over off james river and campbell (big red waggy) need a wrecker if anyone knows one that could get it out without chargeing me to much
Dude......I don't think thats gonna buff out.<br /><br />That ain't rust...Their custom lightening holes.

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
Re: need a wrecker
« Reply #1 on: 01/30/10 - 05:52PM »
Drove by while Henrys was there, looks like they got you out. Nice looking waggy, it didn't look too beat up after the tumble. 
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 01/30/10 - 06:02PM »
didn't break the glass but the drivers side doors are gonna need replaced and i crunched the quarter panel a bit to.
Dude......I don't think thats gonna buff out.<br /><br />That ain't rust...Their custom lightening holes.

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 01/30/10 - 06:22PM »
http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?p=1054643&posted=1#post1054643 photos here.

edit:  I went ahead and added the pics below
« Last Edit: 01/30/10 - 09:36PM by x6xdemonx6x »

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #4 on: 01/30/10 - 07:48PM »
that's a bummer man. Cool that you guys have a website community for the "old school" jeeps. I want to get another J10 honcho someday. hope it all bangs out okay.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 01/30/10 - 08:40PM »
yeah for any of you guys that have full size jeeps thats a good site for just about anything you could think of for them.  There was a honcho forsale a week or so ago up in the st. joe area on cl for like 1000 that was lifter and had a bunch of work done to it still needed finishing though but it was pretty much done.

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
« Reply #6 on: 01/30/10 - 09:21PM »
that's a bummer man. Cool that you guys have a website community for the "old school" jeeps. I want to get another J10 honcho someday. hope it all bangs out okay.

i knocked most of the rear 1/4 out with my hand not sure what i am going to do for the doors yet may have found another set

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
« Reply #7 on: 01/30/10 - 09:23PM »

Offline Fred

• Level 2
« Reply #8 on: 01/31/10 - 12:49AM »
Wow looks worse than I bet it was. Howd it happen? Was the Van involved

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
« Reply #9 on: 01/31/10 - 09:00AM »
got my passenger side front tire into some snow stiking off the shoulder on the on ramp and it sucked me in and i had just switched it out of 4wd so when it did it i couldn't pull it back out and around we went then it tipped over