Author Topic: Stolen - 1995 250 Yahama timberwolf  (Read 1697 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Stolen - 1995 250 Yahama timberwolf
« on: 12/ 4/06 - 05:25PM »
1995 250 Yahama Timberwolf
Stolen from Southeast Springfield
VIN:JY44BDA06SA158095
Greene Country Case number:
06-15043
Deputy Johnson

Faded Yellow with blue seat, 95 Orange Sticker on front fender, Silver brush plate guard, Missing a rubber end cap on the front bumper, and has a white Berry County ATV Permit sticker under the front fender.

---
This belonged to some friends of mine, it was stolen from their yard on Wednesday, November 29, 2006. If anyone should happen to see or hear of anyone recently acquiring a Yamaha 4-wheeler that fits the description of this one:

1.You can contact Green County with an anonymous tip -  You can do that HERE
2. or if you want to send me an anonymous email you can do so by using the contact page of the smorr site and put in jimmy@jeeptreks.com as your email address.

Thanks everyone.

Here are some pics:
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
Re: Stolen - 1995 250 Yahama timberwolf
« Reply #1 on: 12/14/06 - 05:13PM »
I know that recently here in Taney County they arrested a guy whom had two years worth of stolen property.  He has been accused of smuggling stuff down to Arkansas.  I think he may have also been accused of stealing ATV's.  All third party info but will check it out.
ari
When you get squeezed, the stuff that comes out, is what is on the inside.

Offline bradrenea

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 12/14/06 - 06:27PM »
Quote from: "Care Bear"
I know that recently here in Taney County they arrested a guy whom had two years worth of stolen property.  He has been accused of smuggling stuff down to Arkansas.  I think he may have also been accused of stealing ATV's.  All third party info but will check it out.

He was arrested Thanksgiving night, so he would not be a suspect.
8 XJ with stuff (Brad's)
96 XJ with stuff (Renea's)

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #3 on: 12/14/06 - 07:50PM »
Do you know if he had insurance?  If so, I'll "sell" it back to him for 75% of his settlment.  

Otherwise I'm tradeing it for Jeep parts.

Also, does he still have the owners manual?  I sure could use it bout now.
 :boink:  :boink:  :boink:  :boink:
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #4 on: 12/14/06 - 07:52PM »
Is there a reward?  I might turn myself in!

LOL
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
  • When in doubt, throttle out!!!
« Reply #5 on: 12/14/06 - 07:59PM »
not if i turn you in first! :brows:
CAMPING WITHOUT BEER IS JUST SLEEPING OUTSIDE!

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
« Reply #6 on: 12/14/06 - 08:14PM »
Quote from: "bradrenea"
Quote from: "Care Bear"

He was arrested Thanksgiving night, so he would not be a suspect.

Thanks I wasn't sure.  I'd heard about it and only knew what I knew Because Jon (ALbert) had some lawn equipment stolen.
ari
When you get squeezed, the stuff that comes out, is what is on the inside.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #7 on: 12/14/06 - 08:58PM »
not if i turn you in first! :brows:

thanks TJ-2thousand, the authorities have been alerted as to Bradmans whereabouts... you know the Blue Oyster Bar and Grill with Kev.
 :ahhhhh:
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.