Author Topic: Chadwick  (Read 6261 times)

Offline Boost

Chadwick
« on: 08/24/07 - 11:54AM »
Hey Guys.  I'm new to the area, I want to find somewhere to go.  I heard chadwick, but I coulnd find anything when I went down there and everyone I asked looked at me like I smoke crack.  Can someone point me in the directions of some trails?  I want to go this weekend to go break something :)  I would go to the blood draw, but I can't give blood.  I give blood for the red cross already.

Even gps cordinates would help :)  anything...  Ps, I'm stock

Boost

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Chadwick
« Reply #1 on: 08/24/07 - 01:13PM »
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Boost

« Reply #2 on: 08/24/07 - 02:18PM »
Yea, those are all atv trails, where do I go to find a vehicle trail?

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #3 on: 08/24/07 - 06:57PM »
From chadwick, take H hwy south to Garrison rd. turn left (east).  I think the 2nd left is the one after that, and take any trail that goes off to you left.  

BUT
If you wanting to break something you will have to work very hard....all trails are stocker friendly
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline Boost

« Reply #4 on: 08/24/07 - 07:00PM »
Yea I'm a stocker, cant change from stocker till I break something :)

Any other good places to go?

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
« Reply #5 on: 08/24/07 - 07:03PM »
once you get on Garrison it is the second RIGHT (not left) then the trails are all to the left from there
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #6 on: 08/24/07 - 08:40PM »
Check us out www.smorr.net .......we can probally help you out :biggrin:

Brandon
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline Boost

« Reply #7 on: 08/24/07 - 09:13PM »
For Sure I'm going to go to smorr when I can.  Arent you guys only open on certain weekends?  And don't you require a tow hook in the front?  can you think of anything else?

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
« Reply #8 on: 08/24/07 - 10:08PM »
Left????,..... right, ?????
Just drive till ya here the banjo music, you will be just fine.....
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
« Reply #9 on: 08/25/07 - 10:16PM »
Hey, it is probably a little late for this, but, be carefull of mud holes, there is a really deep one out there.

Offline Boost

« Reply #10 on: 08/27/07 - 11:55AM »
Thanks for the warning :)  We went and we all had a blast.  My 4x4 wouldn't engage lol.  I knew there was a reason I was looking for the manual shift lol.  Gotta get that fixed.

Offline black2doorxj

• Level 1
« Reply #11 on: 09/ 2/07 - 12:16AM »
Hi, first post.  Does anyone know what street you turn on after your on Garrison?  Also, can anyone go down there and just get on any of the trails?  

Ohh, and is Garrison a dirt road?  I got on google earth and it kinda looks like it

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #12 on: 09/ 2/07 - 12:14PM »
Yes, Garrison is a gravel road.  Turn right onto Devaroux Ridge Rd.  If there is a sign.  It might just be a numbered road.  Can't remember the number though.

Anyone can go.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline black2doorxj

• Level 1
« Reply #13 on: 09/ 2/07 - 02:35PM »
Okay, so me and some buddys are gonna head down to Chadwick tomorrow.  Should be fun.

Offline johnnyepic

• Level 1
« Reply #14 on: 09/ 3/07 - 06:38PM »
Quote from: "LibertyPatriot"
Yes, Garrison is a gravel road.  Turn right onto Devaroux Ridge Rd.  If there is a sign.  It might just be a numbered road.  Can't remember the number though.

Anyone can go.

So is it a numbered road then?  Meaning, it's legal to go ahead and drive on it if you were to run into a ranger?  I'd hate to drive the hour+ down there to just get a ticket  :bigeyes: