Author Topic: DIY Beadlock Kits  (Read 12123 times)

Offline ford381stroker

• Level 3
Re: DIY Beadlock Kits
« Reply #15 on: 09/25/07 - 08:24PM »
I am still wanting to get a set made.  My buddy owns a graphic design business and I am having him make a logo for me.

Hope to have something to you in the next couple of weeks.

Offline TJ Ken

• Level 2
« Reply #16 on: 09/26/07 - 04:48PM »
Quote from: "ford381stroker"
I am still wanting to get a set made.  My buddy owns a graphic design business and I am having him make a logo for me.

Hope to have something to you in the next couple of weeks.

Cool man,
Just let me know when you're ready.  Be sure your friend knows how to make the logo so it is actually a good logo to cut.

You don't want anything to fall out when it's cut.

I can help you with the final design of it too.

-Kenneth
King's Off Road Enterprise LLC.<br />Off Road Accessories & Custom Components<br /><br />Toll Free - 866-699-8018<br />Local - 918-248-1034<br />www.kore4x4customs.com

Offline white98

« Reply #17 on: 02/ 6/08 - 02:58PM »
Are these still available? Do they weld right onto the outside lip or will i need to grind/machine my wheels? Thanks

Cale

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #18 on: 02/ 6/08 - 05:57PM »
Thoes beadlocks are pretty sweet, i like all of the custom logos and designs @ a good price. Ill defeintly check out the website.
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline TJ Ken

• Level 2
« Reply #19 on: 02/ 6/08 - 08:32PM »
Are these still available? Do they weld right onto the outside lip or will i need to grind/machine my wheels? Thanks

Cale

Yes sir....they are very much still available.  They are designed to set on the inside of your wheel lip to allow for easy centering plus a better weld penetration.

The only grinding you'll need to do is to remove any paint or powdercoat before welding the inner rings on.
King's Off Road Enterprise LLC.<br />Off Road Accessories & Custom Components<br /><br />Toll Free - 866-699-8018<br />Local - 918-248-1034<br />www.kore4x4customs.com

Offline ford381stroker

• Level 3
« Reply #20 on: 02/ 7/08 - 12:03AM »
Picked up some 15" beadlocks for my Rockwells and I would love to have you guys make me a custom ring for the outside.  I spoke with my friend about getting help with my company name on the ring and he said I would be better off giving you the info and having you do it. 

Peak Off-Road is what I would like on the ring.  If you can shoot me a price shipped to 65802 I can ship you one of the old rings if needed so we can be sure they will match up.  If you can design something and shoot over a drawing also that would be great. 

4 Wheel Jamboree is coming up in May and I gotta get this thing done.

Thanks,

Phillip King
peakoffroad@sbcglobal.net