Author Topic: 2016 Poker Run for Down Syndrome Group ***IDEAS***  (Read 1816 times)

Offline sburrell

• Director of Publications
 :) :) :)We are looking for ideas of places to make stops on our Poker Run in August. We have limited space but would love as many suggestions as possible. BOD will reach out the various locations and come up with a route for the cruise.

:) :)We are also looking for ideas for sponsors to support this event as well as places that might make donations of products/gift cards as prizes. We would like to invite various car groups and the general public to participate. Ideas for donations of gift cards or items that appeal to all automotive enthusiasts would be appreciated.

Post your ideas here or speak with any BOD member if you wish to help organize this event.  If you would like to help as a volunteer the day of please let us know. We can work it out so you can help and participate if you would like.
« Last Edit: 04/ 8/16 - 11:26AM by sburrell »

Offline YoungJK

• B.O.D. Officer - Club President
  • Level 2
Re: 2016 Poker Run for Down Syndrome Group ***IDEAS***
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 8/16 - 02:15PM »
I think you should talk to Don Vance about ending there again. They seemed to enjoy it last year, plus maybe they will provide lunch again.

Offline Cook5

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 07/ 9/16 - 11:53PM »
What is the date that was set for this event?

Offline Cook5

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 07/11/16 - 10:27AM »
I copied this from the meeting minutes:

-August 20 is the Down Syndrom Poker Run.  We requested people to start pushing for participants for this event.  We will have fliers for this event, to pass out.  Participants do not have to be Jeep people.  To get a tshirt you need to signup online before July 31st.  You can buy extra shirts.  The $30 fee covers your lunch and a shirt.  All money collected will be going to the Down Syndrome of the Ozarks.

I do plan to attend this event.  I'm not sure what it means to sign up online. 

Kelly

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
« Reply #4 on: 07/13/16 - 06:16PM »
Hello Kelly, click on "Downrun" on the orange bar to register--Orange on my page anyway.

Offline Cook5

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 07/13/16 - 10:56PM »
Steve, thanks. I must have a problem, that link doesn't work for me. Hopefully they will sign me up.

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4

Offline Cook5

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #7 on: 07/14/16 - 09:40AM »
That worked Steve.  Thanks!