Author Topic: Transfer case shifter  (Read 1114 times)

Offline masterxela

• Level 1
Transfer case shifter
« on: 03/ 7/08 - 04:54PM »
Guys at the meeting said I could just put on a stock shifter. What was the name of the business that would have one? I have no tools in Springfield, how would I get it installed? Thanks

Alex

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Transfer case shifter
« Reply #1 on: 03/ 7/08 - 05:04PM »
Call down to Johns 4x4 in Billings.  Just have them give you a quote on installing a shifter.  Make sure you tell them your running ford 5.0, manual trans (435 i THINK didn't look that close) and a 231J (jeep) case.

417-744-2721
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline masterxela

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 8/08 - 02:43PM »
The transmission is a T18 4-speed. I tried to call, no answer, I'll try again later. Thanks

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #3 on: 03/ 8/08 - 08:50PM »
They aren't open on sat... only through the week from 9-5 or 5:30
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline masterxela

• Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 03/11/08 - 04:31PM »
Are you sure they are open and that is the right number? I have called several times, ( just now, 2:30 on a tuesday), and never gotten a pickup or even voicemail. Thanks

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #5 on: 03/11/08 - 05:40PM »
Yes that's the right #. I just copied it out of my cell which I use to call them all the time.  Just try a couple times sometimes the phone guy is out in the shop, his name is Brandon. 

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #6 on: 03/11/08 - 11:28PM »
you just have to keep calling, they will eventually pick up.  Its not that they are ignoring it, they are just busy.
I am Joe the plumber.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #7 on: 03/12/08 - 12:43AM »
I called today and he had to call me back.  The fax was on and someone forgot about it.