Author Topic: Bloods. Must Read  (Read 3566 times)

Offline ROCKY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
Bloods. Must Read
« on: 11/15/06 - 09:30AM »
I got this in an E-mail from a County Buddy.

DO NOT FLASH HEADLIGHTS AT ANY CAR WITH NO LIGHTS ON!!

Police officers working with the DARE program have issued this Warning:  

If you are driving after dark and see an on-coming car with no headlights on, DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM! This is a common Bloods member "initiation game" that goes like this: The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target.".

He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements. Police Depts across the nation are sending this warning.

Their intent is to have all the new bloods nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off. In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their lights are off.

Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your family and friends to inform them about this initiation ritual.

Offline drtdvl3

• Level 1
Re: Bloods. Must Read
« Reply #1 on: 11/15/06 - 09:56AM »
This is a hoax, I received the same message earlier this year.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #2 on: 11/15/06 - 10:11AM »
This has been going around for many years.  I beleive it to be a hoax also.

Do a Google search and you'll find lots of info on this bogus theme.

Snopes.com

I'm also moving this to Off Topic.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline BigFord74

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 11/15/06 - 10:47AM »
Yes this is one of those Urban Legends, kinda like the pop rocks and such. I alway's find it amuzing to see how these kinda things still tend to stay alive over the years.
url=http://www.ozarkoffroadfab.com/]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8455/logoleftrs8.gif

Offline TanYJ

• Level 4
« Reply #4 on: 11/15/06 - 11:15AM »
As a former citizen of inner city St. Louis, and a "friend" of many set trippers & tree toppers, I can tell you point blank that this is total BS.  It has only been recently that criminal behavior has left the sets of the trippers.  Most often, wanna-bes think that this stuff is cool, and commit crimes against civilians (non-bangers).  OGs keep things within the ranks, and seldom attract attention to their set by taking violent acts outside into the public's (and Police) eye.  I'm not saying this couldn't happen, just highly unlikely.
J-ust.................It's
E-mpty.............Hip
E-very............To be
P-ocket.........[-]====[-]
.....The second mouse gets the cheese.....
"Skinny models, you can keep those..I like big corn-fed mid-western ho's"

Offline rubiconcouple

• Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 11/15/06 - 12:54PM »
well  that is  why  i voted and have the permit and do carry concealed weapon  if  somebody decides to shoot at me I shoot back....

Offline junkman306

• Level 1
« Reply #6 on: 11/15/06 - 07:21PM »
Dang it. I was gonna drive around tonight and play with our little tough guy gang members.
1986 Dodge Ramcharger

Blueyellow

« Reply #7 on: 11/15/06 - 09:28PM »
I thought about this when a truck that was for sale in Ozark off of CC HWY  ended up with no wheels and tires overnight...... I went Home one day it had nice rims and Tires and I came Back the next morning and It was on Cinderblocks........ with the Rocker panels all screwed up.... did anybody see this????... It's Still sittin on the cinderblocks With the For sale sign int he window..
Al

Offline junkman306

• Level 1
« Reply #8 on: 11/15/06 - 10:18PM »
I saw that tuesday! I drove by and was like what the hell? Who's gonna buy a truck with no wheels?
1986 Dodge Ramcharger

Offline Project92YJ

• Level 3
« Reply #9 on: 11/15/06 - 10:35PM »
Back in 93 this was an issue in Phx., Ax. It was all over the news back then. It was one of the reasons that I left Phz. to help out my parent and never went back.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #10 on: 11/15/06 - 11:59PM »
hmm. My book on urban living says "no tolerance and eliminate threats by any means neccessary". Someone chasing me would be considered a threat.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #11 on: 11/16/06 - 05:59PM »
Bet im a better shot :jj:
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline jeeotches plenty

• Level 1
« Reply #12 on: 12/13/06 - 07:16PM »
everyone here got their CCW ?
eeps towing jetskis are undboutedly sexy

Offline GURU

• Law Dog
  • Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #13 on: 12/14/06 - 08:08AM »
i have had my CCW since '04
hose who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                     -Benjamin Franklin
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f151/DDay1/biohazard.jpg
ZERO TOLERANCE

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #14 on: 12/14/06 - 10:22AM »
I don't need a CCW as I understand the Constitution to read that I have the right to bear arms.  As I read it I am able to carry anywhere that I want - when I want.  The law is an interpretation and that is mine.  LOL

Really tho - I do carry when I want/need to.
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.