Author Topic: Stopped in mid sentence....  (Read 5076 times)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Stopped in mid sentence....
« Reply #30 on: 01/21/07 - 08:12PM »
Why chose?  Lots of people on here have jeeps and women.  There is no rule saying we must spend $ on one and not the other.  She'll be a keeper when she buys you parts for your jeep!
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
« Reply #31 on: 01/22/07 - 01:35AM »
I am outnumbered so.... I forfeit.
ari
When you get squeezed, the stuff that comes out, is what is on the inside.

Offline DrLewall

• Level 2
« Reply #32 on: 01/22/07 - 10:57AM »
when she buys you parts for your jeep!

Then that will be the icing on the cake! :beerchug:
DrLewall
"Doc"

Offline freds_94

• Level 3
« Reply #33 on: 01/22/07 - 11:28AM »
what you need to do guys is buy the women in your life their own jeep and all the problems will then be answered, she'll want things for her own jeep and will soon understand, course in my situation, i had to buy my husband his own jeep
trying to raise a teenager is like nailing jello to a tree

Offline rubiconcouple

• Level 1
« Reply #34 on: 01/22/07 - 01:55PM »
Well I  can say this for  our  anvesiery  my  wife  wants  4  inch lift  kit  for  her  rubicon  it  is  her  jeep  not  mine so I don't  have  problem  buying  stuff for  it I really  enjoy it   I  even  don't  complane when she  does  all the  driving  off road  it  is  kinda  fun to  watch instead  of do all the  work..

Offline farmboy

• Level 3
« Reply #35 on: 01/22/07 - 04:22PM »
The way I figure is if I buy a woman, I can put her to work.  Then all the money that she makes from working can go towards my jeep.  Win - Win situation for me.  I get a woman and stuff for my jeep.  Will that work???
Be quick to listen, slow to speek and slow to anger!!

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #36 on: 01/22/07 - 04:36PM »
It costs over $100k to buy a Phillipino woman... I knew a guy that did it.  Okay, so he didn't really "buy" her, but he had to go to the Phillipines several times before he could bring her over and marry her.  I think there were some "donations" he had to make once he was there too.
Little expensive if you ask me.  I mean you can marry an American woman and just pay all that out over time and it wouldn't seem as expensive, so it probably costs about the same either way... but I like to pay on the installment plan.

So either way, you're gonna pay!

Just remember the old rule of thumb... it's legal to beat your wife with anything smaller around than your thumb!  :ugh2:  :twak:
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline YellowTJ

• Level 2
« Reply #37 on: 01/22/07 - 05:27PM »
All I'm going to say about this:

If you were a woman reading this thread and were thinking about joining the club or going on a run with (no offence to be taken, just kidding around, or whatever) would you really want to?

I know most of you and while I'm not offended it's still not woman friendly.  Yeah women can be a pain, expensive, and practical but if your not into that sorta thing then shack up with each other and spend all your money on what you want.    :boink:   LOL
color=yellow]
_l----l_
OlllllllO
[]--o-[]      "YellowTJ"

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #38 on: 01/22/07 - 05:39PM »
This was just meant as friendly banter that got carried away.  Not to mention the thread got so hi-jacked that I don't even remember it's original posts.

OH YA, Lewall I hope you get at least 1 mod for your jeep for every mod done to the house.

Aaron
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline cpj

• Level 2
« Reply #39 on: 01/22/07 - 09:57PM »
Quote from: "YellowTJ"

If you were a woman reading this thread and ...............

If you are a woman and are reading this thread, you better get off of the computer and get your mans dinner fixed, and his laundry done.

Sheesh, can no one take a freaking joke anymore?:confused:
(last threadjack)
Once in a while that perfect part rolls around that the redneck craftsman sees and goes, "this would be just perfect as a ________."

Offline DrLewall

• Level 2
« Reply #40 on: 01/22/07 - 11:50PM »
Well, I know that if my wife read the posts of late here, she would not be happy..and if she read the "origin" of this thread, she still wouldnt be happy, so I keep her away from my pooter..I will still hafta do some house mods and I really dont have a problem with that..all thats does is cuts into my jeep'n time and money..You just gotta luv em tho! Kinda like basic training, an experience you wouldn't trade for the world but you sure as hell wouldn't do it again!
DrLewall
"Doc"

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
« Reply #41 on: 01/23/07 - 01:07AM »
Quote from: "cpj"
Quote from: "YellowTJ"

If you were a woman reading this thread and ...............

If you are a woman and are reading this thread, you better get off of the computer and get your mans dinner fixed, and his laundry done.

Sheesh, can no one take a freaking joke anymore?:confused:
(last threadjack)

I find this thread to be quite entertaining....in fact, I had a friend over for dinner and shared with her our friendly banter.  We laughed, rolled our eyes and got a kick out of some of the things expressed.   :spinz:

After re-reading some of the things I posted, I felt I should have used more smilie faces to show my sarcasim on this subject.  I have decided to no longer be suprised at the male attitude. :lildevil:

DrLeWall, I am sincerely sorry for hi-jacking your thread and essentially causing a possible, "happiness meltdown", in your household.  I know this is all in fun and some of the jerks, who posted, do have a softer side to them....their wives. (who, by the way do rule the roost) :biggrin:
ari

Offline DrLewall

• Level 2
« Reply #42 on: 01/23/07 - 01:13AM »
Hey no problem at all on the hijack'n..some of it has been kinda fun..even thought abt addin my 2 cents but figger silence is th eONLY substitute for brains so I stayed quiet.  :applaudit:
DrLewall
"Doc"

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
« Reply #43 on: 01/23/07 - 01:34AM »
I agree, I should have stayed silent.  I didn't get anywhere with the knuckle heads so, I guess I'll go do some laundry. :giveup:
ari

Offline farmboy

• Level 3
« Reply #44 on: 01/23/07 - 03:01PM »
Sorry DOC, Hope the things that I have said won't get you in too much trouble or any other guy on here.  Sometimes what i think is funny, others don't.  I'm not the control freak JERK that others thanks that I may be.  Just cause we say something meant to be funny doesn't mean I'm a jerk CB.
Be quick to listen, slow to speek and slow to anger!!