Author Topic: Education Level  (Read 4688 times)

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Re: Education Level
« Reply #30 on: 01/25/07 - 03:41PM »
Quote from: "OJTV8XJ"
Naked school - interesting concept. LOL

:bigeyes: I wouldn't learn a thing... better get some mirror glasses though.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
« Reply #31 on: 01/25/07 - 04:44PM »
Well.... thank you.

I am going to have to with agree with Roger, Brad, you are getting a little more mushy-fied.  

NO, NOT NAKED SCHOOL!  Perverts  :crazy: I am not a spender, I would rather go naked than shop.  HELLO, PAY ATTENTION.  Ya'll have serious thought problems....Keith, your wife is already knocked up.  Brad you better be careful :biggrin:  I'll tell on you!!
ari
When you get squeezed, the stuff that comes out, is what is on the inside.

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
« Reply #32 on: 01/25/07 - 04:49PM »
Quote from: "whitehead"
I'd like to ad this for all those people who have trouble typing or spelling...

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

so who nedes to wrory abuot spellnig corrtecly  :agree:

TEACHER! ... leave them kids alone!

Poor D-box, he's going to end up staying in Mississippi if we're not careful.  We might have some smart folks with degrees but, we're out numbered by smart-asses.  :happydance:
ari

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #33 on: 01/25/07 - 04:57PM »
Quote from: "LibertyPatriot"
Quote from: "OJTV8XJ"
Naked school - interesting concept. LOL

:bigeyes: I wouldn't learn a thing... better get some mirror glasses though.

That would of added a whole new dynamic to farting in your chair during class to make your buddies laugh... probably would have put a damper on it. :agree:
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline DrLewall

• Level 2
« Reply #34 on: 01/25/07 - 05:06PM »
Dear CareBear..YOU GO GIRL!  Hope you do well and at the end of your schooling, the folks at 4Wheel Drive magazine call on you to travel the world taking pictures of all the neat stuff out there, and maybe even some cool events! Best of Luck! "GO FOR IT!"  :applaudit:
DrLewall
"Doc"

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
« Reply #35 on: 01/25/07 - 05:15PM »
Thank YOU!!! Dr Lewall.  You put a smile on my face.
ari

Offline DBox

• Level 1
« Reply #36 on: 01/29/07 - 11:40PM »
I haven't been on here for a few days and it's really moved along. Keep your head up and look for the chance to make it, Care Bear. You can do a lot with a little if you use the grey matter between your ears. And don't worry about me staying in Mississippi. Ain't no way! In 1994, I think, we had a catastrophic ice storm here. Parts of north Ms were without power for almost 2 months. We were out for 18 days. My ex-wife (Wife at that time) was a surgery nurse and worked with some very educated people. She stayed at the hospital for about 10 days while I stayed home with our two small kids. We had an open fire place and I cooked bacon, eggs, buiscits, deer steak, just about anything that I cooked on the stove. I also fired up the fish cooker and fixed a two gallon pot of stew because the freezer was thawing out. The neighbors ever got together and had stew parties where stew was made and shared with the community. A couple of months later we were at a party with a bunch of these "educated" people from the hospital. Talk turned to our "roughing it" and a small crowd gathered around me. They aksed what if I had run out of food. I told them that I could always shoot a deer out of the herd that was in my pasture trying to stay out of the woods. Another asked what if i ran out of candles and lamp oil. I told them that we would just go to bed at dark. Then the really educated question from a doctor no less. "what if you ran out of fire wood?" he asked seriously. I answered just as seriously,"I guess I would have taken my chain saw and cut up some of those thousands of trees that were broken down within sight of my house." Talk about educated!
avid Box "Real Jeeps are built, not bought."  And I'm still building this one!