Author Topic: Hope to be Moving To Your Area Soon  (Read 1170 times)

Offline DBox

• Level 1
Hope to be Moving To Your Area Soon
« on: 01/21/07 - 07:18PM »
Yvonne and I put our place here in Mississippi on the market last week. We hope that it will sell in the next few months. As soon as it sells we are heading out there hopefully for good. We plan on putting everything in storage while we rent for a while and look for a place to buy. Is there any place to store fine priceless jeep parts? We are looking at maybe buying south to west of Springfield but aren't sure yet. Any places around ten acres or more with house and SHOP around there? We have a real estate agent that has been emailing us info about once a week but are going to look on our own. Thanks.
avid Box "Real Jeeps are built, not bought."  And I'm still building this one!

Offline DrLewall

• Level 2
Re: Hope to be Moving To Your Area Soon
« Reply #1 on: 01/21/07 - 09:51PM »
I think you will like it up here..people are friendly, well, most of em anyway..some even still wave atcha when your'e driving down the road..as for storage, I reckon best to keep asking and looking..surely sumthin will come up, and then if by chance you find a place with a shop, then the storage thing is resolved..anyway, Welcome to the Ozarks!
DrLewall
"Doc"

Offline wheelchairman

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 01/22/07 - 07:13PM »
north east of springfield here in Lebanon the houses might be a little cheaper as its 40min from springfield but its a good location since you are only 2hrs from STL

lots of houses here have shops out back

Offline junkyard

• Level 4
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: 01/22/07 - 11:55PM »
depending on what you are wanting to store, i have space above my office in my shop, if it is a vehicle, you are welcome to store it at my house until you get settled in. im a ways from springfield, but it is free storage, and my shop and house are patrolled regularly by the sheriff's department (my wife is employed by them) so everything would be safe.
for rock crawling info and events   go to   www.rockcrawlinginfo.com

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 01/23/07 - 12:49AM »
I hope you all find your niche in our community and I want to welcome you.
ari
When you get squeezed, the stuff that comes out, is what is on the inside.

Offline DBox

• Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 01/25/07 - 12:49AM »
I think all that I'll need to store can be outside, such as axles and other parts. I can tarp them if necassary. I'll rent dry storage for everything else. I may be able to sell off everything and not have to worry about it. Most of what I have is Willys stuff.
avid Box "Real Jeeps are built, not bought."  And I'm still building this one!