Author Topic: a little help?  (Read 982 times)

Offline Eugene99

a little help?
« on: 07/11/06 - 01:06AM »
Hey guys-- I'm pretty new to Jeep life and all that, but I've been in love with them for years.  I'd really like to get my Wrangler a paint job, but don't know where to take it.  Also, I'm in need of a good mechanic.  Anybody know where I should go?  I'm in Springfield.  Thanks.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: a little help?
« Reply #1 on: 07/11/06 - 02:18AM »
There's Safari Off Road in Nixa, and John's 4x4 in Billings that I know of, I'm sure there are other places, but these are the places where I have had work done on my jeep... In my experience with both, Safari is where I would recommend you go... If it's just general mechanic work.. there is guy across from Bass Pro on Campbell, who I have heard nothing but good about...

as far as paint.. I'm not sure on that, there is one place on the way out 65 to Ozark, on the right... not sure what kind of work they do.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline freds_94

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 07/11/06 - 09:48AM »
i took a tailgate there to have it painted to match the color, and they done an excellent job, i dont know how much it would cost, but my tailgate cost me about 150 to have painted
trying to raise a teenager is like nailing jello to a tree

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 07/11/06 - 09:57AM »
S&s AUTO in clever does a real good job on stuff.  I personally wouldn't go to Safari due to price and time it takes.   Johns 4x4 is great also.   I get most of my parts through john.
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

Offline Eugene99

« Reply #4 on: 07/14/06 - 02:37PM »
Hey thanks guys!