Author Topic: woods racing...  (Read 953 times)

Offline RoknTJ

• Level 2
woods racing...
« on: 07/17/06 - 12:23PM »
The new moroc website is up and running! There's still a lot of work to do, several more pages to put up, and more sound, music, and bling. There will be updates on a daily basis now so keep an eye out and tell us what you think! This will be the official home page of moroc!

http://www.moroc-us.com

Don't forget to check out the new still video of the 2006 woods racing events!!!

Special thanks to Media Werks for all their help and support this season, and especially Brenda for the awesome job creating and designing the website and graphics.
MOROC - It's Where The Action Is
Extreme Off Road Racing
http://www.morocracing.com
314-974-5337

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
Re: woods racing...
« Reply #1 on: 07/17/06 - 12:56PM »
Looks really good Rokn  THnaks for all the hard work and bringing a good competitive series to the area.  Will see you at the state championships at Flat Nasty In September.  Oh and team crush if you read this I am gunning for your top spot.  LOL
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

Offline Big Pimpin

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #2 on: 07/17/06 - 02:20PM »
Quote from: "highsociety"
Looks really good Rokn  THnaks for all the hard work and bringing a good competitive series to the area.  Will see you at the state championships at Flat Nasty In September.  Oh and team crush if you read this I am gunning for your top spot.  LOL

You had better bring out your big guns!
The phrase "You almost made it" breaks a lot of things.

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 07/17/06 - 04:15PM »
Quote from: "Big Pimpin"
Quote from: "highsociety"

You had better bring out your big guns!

Well after hearing about your first place finish at Jellico maybe I need to get out my 33's and play with the stock class. LOl   Congrats by the wayto team crush for their first place and to BIll Bailey and team turning turtle for their second place finsh in Jellico over the weekend for the we rock event.

Ballzout MOtorsports
Ye may not beat ya but were there till we finish.
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!