Author Topic: Chadwick  (Read 6257 times)

Offline johnnyepic

• Level 1
Re: Chadwick
« Reply #30 on: 09/ 7/07 - 02:14AM »
Quote from: "black2doorxj"
Quote from: "johnnyepic"
black2doorxj, those pictures look awesome.  I'm diggin' the 32" tires.  Nice looking rig.  I'll definitely have to check that spot out since it's legal  :beerchug:

Thanks man, I havent seen you in town lately.  Love seein your jeep

Yea, I just got back down to school so once I get some gas money together I'll probably be around Springfield a little more and maybe get to do some wheeling finally again.

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
Re: Weekdays at Chadwick How did I miss all this!
« Reply #31 on: 09/15/07 - 01:02PM »
Well, my work has been crazy lately and I have been working alot of weekends (I am in Wichita today, Sat and will be in St Louis the next, then CO SPrings 2 weekends after that).  

I need to hit the trails again sometime soon!  Maybe this Tuesday during the day if anyone wants to go?  I have to finish the Flexplate on the Wagoneer I just got, but I ma hoping to get that done Monday.  

Have a great week,

Jesse
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
Re: Chadwick- again
« Reply #32 on: 09/15/07 - 01:03PM »
I live pretty close to Chadwick outside of Sparta.  We can meet at the Dollar store in Chadwick and I am pretty familiar with the trails from there.  

Have a great weekend,

Jesse
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles