Author Topic: LABOR DAY Weekend... SMORR  (Read 1311 times)

Offline maverickJK

LABOR DAY Weekend... SMORR
« on: 09/ 2/09 - 07:38PM »
Anyone going to SMORR this weekend.  I'm a member of LoneStarJeepClub and looking for something different this weekend, but not fond of going solo.  I grew up in Stoutland, Missouri and worked at Fort Leonard Wood.

I typically drive 'hard' trails in an '07 JK Rubicon Unilimited with 4" lift, 37" tires, winch, CB

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: LABOR DAY Weekend... SMORR
« Reply #1 on: 09/ 2/09 - 07:48PM »
I've heard of a few going out.  You may hear back from more going on the smorr site itself if you haven't tried that. 

Welcome to the site by the way.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #2 on: 09/ 2/09 - 08:13PM »
Noone ever has to go solo at SMORR... plenty of people will welcome you into their groups.. Even if you drive a JK!  :P
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline maverickJK

« Reply #3 on: 09/ 3/09 - 02:10AM »
Noone ever has to go solo at SMORR... plenty of people will welcome you into their groups.. Even if you drive a JK!  :P

LOL!  Still undecided...  Nice Jeep you have!

Offline maverickJK

« Reply #4 on: 09/ 3/09 - 02:12AM »
I've heard of a few going out.  You may hear back from more going on the smorr site itself if you haven't tried that. 

Welcome to the site by the way.

Thank You.  I look forward to Jeeping back in Missouri sometime... I haven't been since 1994.

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
  • Lary, Andrea, Alexis and Chase
« Reply #5 on: 09/ 3/09 - 11:33AM »
Andrea and I and one or two more guys from Ft Leonard Wood will be there.

Offline NightStalker

• Seek and Ye shall find
« Reply #6 on: 09/ 3/09 - 06:46PM »
Its gonna be a busy weekend for the cook house staff.

We'll be there, look for the Christian Crawlers banner...
77 CJ7 mostly Stock, Rust Brown under Hunter Green<br />><>give a man a fish, and feed him for a day...teach a man to fish and feed him for life<><

Offline maverickJK

« Reply #7 on: 09/ 4/09 - 12:42AM »
I appreciate the feedback, but I will simply make a couple local day trips.  Hopefully, I will make it up with my brother sometime soon.  He runs TJ built similar to my JK.  I have this site on my favorites and will watch it for future trips.  Thanks!

Offline Big A

• Level 3
« Reply #8 on: 09/ 8/09 - 06:58AM »
Hey Maverick,

I would love to show you SMORR sometime!

I am almost ready to hit the trails again... All new steering pieces from Polly Performance!  8)
˙ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dıןɟ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı