Author Topic: November Club Run  (Read 4060 times)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: November Club Run
« Reply #15 on: 10/30/12 - 12:30PM »
Glad to hear he is going with us.  He was having trouble locating a case for me, so he is going with plan B on a slightly different style of case.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #16 on: 10/30/12 - 12:34PM »
I'd trust his Plan B any day.  He's been doing this stuff for a l-o-n-g time!
Mo Printer

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #17 on: 10/30/12 - 01:23PM »
I do as well.  I'm sure I will have a great transmission when I'm done and it will be much less to worry about than it was before.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
« Reply #18 on: 10/30/12 - 09:48PM »
I hate missing this run, but will do better planning for 2013 and not miss any run's!!

Offline Rob Guinther

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #19 on: 10/31/12 - 12:18AM »
@ Moprinter, glad to hear that everyone is ok, any bad damage to your jeep and where can the pictures be found. Maybe you should follow me down V-Notch next time, I'll show you the line. LOL.

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #20 on: 10/31/12 - 11:26PM »
I am ready for Friday already!!!
Take it out and play with it!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #21 on: 11/ 1/12 - 09:38AM »
Picked the trans up last night and thanks to Clint & Travis it is in the jeep.  There are some differences that I will have to address, but I should get it wrapped up tonight hopefully. 

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #22 on: 11/ 1/12 - 10:36AM »
Aaron, glad to hear you're getting it back together.  Sounds like you'll be ready for Friday!
Mo Printer

Offline Donut

• Level 1
« Reply #23 on: 11/ 1/12 - 11:26PM »
Good luck tomorrow guys hope there's no major carnage and Aaron remember....the transmission should have a warranty lol

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #24 on: 11/ 2/12 - 12:53AM »
The jeep did move under it's own power tonight after meeting.  No leaks found and only 1 rattle I can't find... oh well lets load it up and go tomorrow.

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #25 on: 11/ 2/12 - 09:12AM »
Good to hear!
Take it out and play with it!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #26 on: 11/ 2/12 - 09:41AM »
Yep we'll see if it makes it all the way to the trailer!  Still have to put the shoulder harnesses in, may have to do that at the hotel depending on todays schedule.

Offline Donut

• Level 1
« Reply #27 on: 11/ 2/12 - 06:52PM »
Aint nothing like wrenching in a hotel parking lot lol

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #28 on: 11/ 4/12 - 05:32PM »
Great trip!  Next time we'll need a full day and a half there I think.  The total carnage list for our group and our adopted group was really long.

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #29 on: 11/ 5/12 - 09:39AM »
Great time! Good trails with lots of rocks (and tank traps)!  Bill, you were the man of the hour (and a half), tracking down the electrical gremlins and getting Aaron back up and running (lots of other hands in there as well)!
I think 'Mr. Safety' gets the muddin' award.  When your Jeep sits that high and you still have mud & water in the floorboards and running out the tailgate, you're in too deep!!
Mo Printer