Author Topic: SMORR Clean UP March 1-3  (Read 1021 times)

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
SMORR Clean UP March 1-3
« on: 02/21/13 - 05:44PM »
http://smorr.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=6294.0
SMORR Trail Clean and Trim Date has been set for March 1st -3rd!! I will supply the trash bags.....things you may want to bring: gloves, loppers, chainsaw etc!

For your efforts please see me when you sign in and sign out and ill give you a day of free wheeling for each person that helps clean/trim a day!! Thanks all!!

SMORR

I'M planning on going to this on March 2nd if anyone is interested in going let me know and we can all head out and clean some trails. I'M thinking about meeting up at home depot @ 8:00 and leaving by 8:30--meeting up at SMORR 9:00ish.

Steve G.

Offline SkylineTj

• Level 1
Re: SMORR Clean UP March 1-3
« Reply #1 on: 02/21/13 - 08:45PM »
I would totally be in, but I'll be working.  :(

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #2 on: 02/25/13 - 02:13PM »
Please remember to bring trash bags, as well as loppers, etc for trail cleaning.

This time we will try and break up into groups of 3-4 jeeps and each group take on a trail or two prior to lunch.

Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline 67alecto

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 02/25/13 - 02:52PM »
I'm in

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
« Reply #4 on: 02/27/13 - 10:58PM »
Well due to the bad weather snow--cold etc. etc. and not being able to see the trash were supposed to pick up. were going to call off this clean up day--March 2nd and reschedule for another weekend!

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #5 on: 02/28/13 - 10:40AM »
Well due to the bad weather snow--cold etc. etc. and not being able to see the trash were supposed to pick up. were going to call off this clean up day--March 2nd and reschedule for another weekend!

That's fine with me, as we couldn't make it this weekend.  Hopefully the reschedule will work for us.
Mo Printer