Author Topic: Dual Club Event  (Read 3611 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Dual Club Event
« on: 06/ 8/07 - 12:20PM »
June 16th, 2007

Ozarks JeepThing Club and Ozark Mountain 4x4 Club get together for a day at Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch, located in Seymour, MO - http://smorr.net
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
Re: Dual Club Event
« Reply #1 on: 06/ 9/07 - 09:54PM »
Whats the plans.....trails, ball and barrell race, camping?

Just curious

Brandon
www.smorr.net
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #2 on: 06/15/07 - 02:48PM »
Wonder how many folks are planning on going.  Sure seems quiet around here lately.  Is everyone scared of posting or what?

Hope we have a good showing and bring your balls!  for the barrell race!

We should do something like a tire change competition too. (no power tools)

Has anything else been planned for this.  Just curious.

See ya there,
Keith, Christy and Rowden
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline jpantleo

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 06/15/07 - 03:43PM »
what time is everyone heading out there?  We may try to come out.

josh

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 06/15/07 - 04:12PM »
Good question.  What time is everyone going to be there?  We are planning on going.  See everyone there.  I have no idea what the balls are for or which ones to bring!
I am Joe the plumber.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #5 on: 06/15/07 - 04:41PM »
Probably be there around 10am.  That's usually when the gates open I think.   Gates maybe open at 9am, but not sure about that.

Don't forget to bring you own lunch.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
« Reply #6 on: 06/15/07 - 11:10PM »
I am planning on being there around 10 ish
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #7 on: 06/16/07 - 11:59PM »
Had a great time on this run today... My camera failed me; forgot batteries. I was able to take a few video clips and will post those up asap. I created a gallery for anyone who took pics... please upload them if you don't mind.

http://ozarksjeepthing.org/forums/album_cat.php?cat_id=67

Hat's off to jdh321 -- you took your open YJ places today that most don't dare until they have been out several times... and you did it on your second time wheeling! That's awesome. Hope you and your family had a great time!!
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #8 on: 06/17/07 - 12:54AM »
Thanks Jiimy, we all had a blast.  I appreciate everyone's help and patience today.  My wife commented several times how nice everyone was.  I couldn't agree more.  I am very happy to be a part of a Club like ours.  I am sure that some of you guys that have tricked out rigs would have rather been doing some gravity defying, crazy stuff, but I never got the feeling from any of you that I was a nuisance.  I know that I have a lot to learn and a lot to do to my Jeep.  The more I am around you guys, the more I realize how much I don't know.  Anyway, had a great time, I was a bit nervous a few times, especially on Rocker Knocker, but made it through unscathed.  Thanks again to everyone that was there.  Can't wait till next time.

Jay
"that stock TJ?"
I am Joe the plumber.

Offline TanYJ

• Level 4
« Reply #9 on: 06/17/07 - 08:59AM »
Quote from: "jdh321"
I am sure that some of you guys that have tricked out rigs would have rather been doing some gravity defying, crazy stuff, but I never got the feeling from any of you that I was a nuisance.  

Jay
"that stock TJ?"

They've tollerated my crap for some time, now, so i'm sure you couldn't have thrown them anything new, hehehehe.

I'm sorry i missed it, but not sorry for the reason.  Sending this from Salina, Kan.  I'll post some pics when we get home. :pbj:
J-ust.................It's
E-mpty.............Hip
E-very............To be
P-ocket.........[-]====[-]
.....The second mouse gets the cheese.....
"Skinny models, you can keep those..I like big corn-fed mid-western ho's"

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
« Reply #10 on: 06/17/07 - 12:49PM »
this is a off road site, we realy do not need to see pics of the new couch and love seat man............just kinding ya you guys have a safe trip home

we had a good time as well, on little dent and one fussy child all day but hey thats what it is all about right. I had the dent pulled out before it was off the trailer and Grace was in a great mood as soon as we got home.

Quote from: "TanYJ"
Quote from: "jdh321"
I am sure that some of you guys that have tricked out rigs would have rather been doing some gravity defying, crazy stuff, but I never got the feeling from any of you that I was a nuisance.  

Jay
"that stock TJ?"

They've tollerated my crap for some time, now, so i'm sure you couldn't have thrown them anything new, hehehehe.

I'm sorry i missed it, but not sorry for the reason.  Sending this from Salina, Kan.  I'll post some pics when we get home. :pbj:
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Blueyellow

« Reply #11 on: 06/17/07 - 05:47PM »
Guys Had a Great Time I Ended up staying another Day And today was a Blast also, I'll Post Pics Here soon. Thanks fro the Good Time and Also At Night When Nobody is there all I Here Is Bullfrogs and COWS (That is so Awesome) Latrz
Al
aka Blueyellow
aka The Butthole that called My YJ A TJ (Just Kiddin Jay) great To Have Ya out on a Trail Hope to see you on More of them
PS "IT'S HIP TO BE SQUARE"

Offline zuki

• Level 2
« Reply #12 on: 06/17/07 - 08:02PM »
PS "IT'S HIP TO BE SQUARE"
94 YJ <br />03 Chevy ext 4x4 <br />88.5 samurai <br />82 chevy short bed 2wd <br />()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Offline dave 93 yj

• Level 1
« Reply #13 on: 06/17/07 - 08:59PM »
I had a very good time to . :bounce: I loved It.
I get stuck on Ant Hills!

Offline Grizwall

• Level 1
« Reply #14 on: 06/20/07 - 09:43AM »
hey did anyone put up pic,s of scotts little rock? if so where?