Author Topic: New guy from Disney area  (Read 2469 times)

Offline extreme machines

• Level 1
Re: New guy from Disney area
« Reply #15 on: 08/25/06 - 11:14PM »
Where is it? Or do you have a link for the details.

Whats this time thing you speak of? I'm not sure I have ever had any of that not to mention plenty of it.

You don't know how my projects go. Today I started to lighten my race car a little, next thing I know I'm staring at a frame and a pile of parts. So far I've designed my aluminum core support and bumper brackets. All this started because I went to the shop needing to build some new upper and lower control arms and a hood. Is it possible to have FabricatorsADHD.  

Heres  a pic of my motor
That YJ that you can see the hood in the back ground has a 350 in it and 39in. Iroks. It'll be fun to get that out when it's done the owner only knows how to use the skinny pedal and like mud.

I just got a call from a friend to see if I wanted to take his YJ to the mud runs they're having in Miami tomarrow (he has to be in a wedding). Good thing I have a friend that runs a car wash   :brows: .  JIM

Offline JEEP Lovin Cowgirl

• Level 4
« Reply #16 on: 08/26/06 - 12:44AM »
:biggrin: MI-AM-UHHHHH you mean ...sorry sis lives in Vinita and I crack up every time I see that sign on how to pronounce it.
Amy~
"75% of the planet is covered by water.
The rest is covered by Jeep!"

www.jordanessentialsrep.com/9274
Jordan Essentials~Bath, Body & Spa

Offline ozarkjeeper

• Level 1
« Reply #17 on: 08/29/06 - 09:29PM »
Looks like a fun party!  :beerchug:
hat do I do now,...The Bigger Hammer BROKE!

www.ozarksjeepin.com

Offline extreme machines

• Level 1
« Reply #18 on: 08/29/06 - 10:13PM »
It was some deep ass mud. Made it 36ft. I think the winner made it 57ft. A Toy with baja claws, and a v8 didn't get his back tires past the starting line. JIM

Offline Big Pimpin

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #19 on: 08/29/06 - 11:13PM »
The fall4xfest will be held at the Southern Missouri Offroad Ranch, which is in Seymour, MO just east of Springfield.  Maybe you would be up for a little woods racing competition? :agree:

http://www.ozarksjeepthing.org/events.php

http://www.offrdranch.com/
The phrase "You almost made it" breaks a lot of things.

Offline extreme machines

• Level 1
« Reply #20 on: 08/31/06 - 12:38AM »
I didn't get the broken 4340 axle I have now by being afraid of the skinny pedal.

I'm going to try to get it ready by the end of sep. There's a "novice" run at Disney and they said Crawl would be there. JIM