Author Topic: 4XFest thank you  (Read 864 times)

Offline drtdvl3

• Level 1
4XFest thank you
« on: 10/14/07 - 11:51PM »
I would like to thank everyone involved with the event for putting on such a great event. Being an outsider I felt welcomed from the minute I got my packet to the time I left Saturday night. Your club is a great group of people that put on a fantastic event. Those that missed it have no idea what they missed. Sorry I didn't win the winch this year but I hope I made up for it with what I brought. The ranch is an incredible place to wheel and the staff is great. I hope to get down there more in the future. I hope you guys raised alot of money for the special olympics and I'm proud to have been a part of it.

Joel Kling
Aftermarket Parts Mgr.
Reuther Jeep / Chrysler / Dodge
joel@reuther.com
1-800-397-3156

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: 4XFest thank you
« Reply #1 on: 10/14/07 - 11:57PM »
Thank you Joel. We enjoyed having you there and are glad you had a good time. Look forward to seeing you and your jeep, :38: next year if not sooner.   8)
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: 4XFest thank you
« Reply #2 on: 10/14/07 - 11:59PM »
Yes Joel thanks for being such a great vendor and participant in our event.  We really enjoyed having you down here.  I would also like to send out a big thanks to all our other vendors, this event wouldn't be nearly as big of a success without your support. 

Hope everyone else had a great time as well. 

I'm just sorry I didn't win any of the stuff you donated.  Also could have used that locker 4wheelersupply donated to replace my busted one.
« Last Edit: 10/15/07 - 12:35AM by ToyotaGuy »
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato