Author Topic: Jamboree Pictures  (Read 3218 times)

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Re: Jamboree Pictures
« Reply #15 on: 05/ 6/08 - 12:48AM »
Go ahead and check the last time I was on SMORR.net.  I went to Pirate last night just to see what Derek and Ritchie have been up to, but hadn't been there for months except to see some link that Aaron or Brad had talked about a while back.

Really, this is the only REAL 4x4 forum I visit.... okay with the exception of the Jeep Toy forum on MoJeepin and I haven't been there in a while either.

Sure, I haven't been wheelin in quite a while myself.  Life happens.  Maybe I'm not a hard core wheeler and probably won't ever be.

Thanks for setting up a Jamboree pic folder.  Now folks that went, guided or watched... load it up!
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline saramelles

• Level 1
« Reply #16 on: 05/ 6/08 - 12:54AM »
I'm glad that people want to see the pics!!
Is it ever gonna be my turn to play in a jeep?

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #17 on: 05/ 6/08 - 01:05AM »
I uploaded a few, but got bored sitting here waiting on them to load.

So Sara you get to load the rest.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #18 on: 05/ 6/08 - 01:13AM »
I just went through them.  There are pics toward the end of a couple in front of their Jeep.  Is that the couple that has been to about 20 JJ?  They were on Marty and my trail a couple of years ago.  Fun people!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #19 on: 05/ 6/08 - 01:15AM »
There was a couple there that had been to over 20. 

There was also a couple who have been married 52 years there (a major achievement in my eyes)... for those that saw it the best part was that to keep her from screaming (wife who was passenger) there was duct tape over her mouth. 

Yes I laughed, I couldn't help it.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #20 on: 05/ 7/08 - 01:22PM »
Go ahead and check the last time I was on SMORR.net.  I went to Pirate last night just to see what Derek and Ritchie have been up to, but hadn't been there for months except to see some link that Aaron or Brad had talked about a while back.

Really, this is the only REAL 4x4 forum I visit.... okay with the exception of the Jeep Toy forum on MoJeepin and I haven't been there in a while either.

Sure, I haven't been wheelin in quite a while myself.  Life happens.  Maybe I'm not a hard core wheeler and probably won't ever be.

Thanks for setting up a Jamboree pic folder.  Now folks that went, guided or watched... load it up!

Kieth you don't like my site....im crushed  :'( lol. Give it a try some time you might like it. See ya at the next meeting  8)

Brandon
SMORR
www.smorr.net
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #21 on: 05/ 7/08 - 01:28PM »
Kieth you don't like my site....im crushed  :'( lol. Give it a try some time you might like it. See ya at the next meeting  8)

Brandon
SMORR
www.smorr.net

I didn't say I didn't like it, just that I don't visit any others on a regular basis and I knew that Jimmy could check to see when the last time I logged into SMORR.net.  I wasn't picking on your site.

I'm done now...  :deadhorse:

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #22 on: 05/ 7/08 - 01:34PM »
Its all good..just had to razz ya a little is all  :)

Brandon
SMORR
www.smorr.net
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #23 on: 05/ 8/08 - 04:39PM »
well where is all the photos?

I uploaded over 60 myself... are you guys going to upload or did you just want to gripe? :23:
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #24 on: 05/ 8/08 - 05:56PM »
I uploaded a bunch and then they were gone.  So I've gone back and added a few.  Been busy this week, but am planning on uploading as many as it will take from me on Friday.

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #25 on: 05/ 8/08 - 06:26PM »
I cheated and just linked to my photobucket album.  Thats all i had.  None of OJT members as there were none in my group.  Atleast, I didnt see any stickers.
I am Joe the plumber.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #26 on: 05/ 9/08 - 12:53AM »
well thanks for trying guys... Doing the WINDOWS XP option is super easy to get many photos up to the album... you just need to follow the directions letter for letter on downloading the file to merge with your registry. Then you can upload to any album you have access to... straight from your desktop. It's how I get so many up there, takes all the hassle out of it.
« Last Edit: 05/ 9/08 - 12:55AM by whitehead »
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #27 on: 05/ 9/08 - 10:39AM »
I've never heard of that option Jimmy.  I might try that sometime.  The registry info we would be downloading is for the OJT forum info to use for publishing, correct?

Cool!

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #28 on: 05/ 9/08 - 10:48AM »
I've never heard of that option Jimmy.  I might try that sometime.  The registry info we would be downloading is for the OJT forum info to use for publishing, correct?

Cool!

Yes that is correct... what it does is make it so you can publish any picture to the web (OJT GALLERY) right from your desktop. You can select 100 pictures or more; hit publish then walk away and let it do it's thing.