Author Topic: New Here  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Carlos98TJ

New Here
« on: 02/17/11 - 07:16AM »
Good Morning, I am new to this forum. I currently own two 98 TJ's
"Carlos" is my 98 TJ sport. His specs are 4.0L, 5sp, 2" lift, 33x12.5 BFG's, Smittybuilt front bumper with winch, Air Raid air, drilled and slotted rotors, 1000w amp, sound bar,750 watt power inverter and a few other goodies.
"Frank" is my other 98 TJ. He was bought last year with a blown 2.5L engine. He currently is non running and under going rebuild. His specs right now are 97' Vortec 350, 5sp ,2"lift,AirRaid air, 31x10 Wrangler,sound bar,flowtech headers.
Hopefully Frank will breath life in a month or so. Most the stuff I have ready to install just need good weather and time to do it. Exhaust, new drive shafts, and hooking up the fuel lines and electronics are all that is left to make him breathe. Along with a good amount of finger crossing!
When I find time I will post pictures, thanks for having me.

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
Re: New Here
« Reply #1 on: 02/17/11 - 10:30AM »
Welcome Carlos, Frank & ? Isn't it great owning two Jeeps?  You almost always have at least one running!  Welcome to the club, hope to see you at some of the runs & functions.  Are you going to make to Seymour (SMORR) this weekend?
Mo Printer

Offline Carlos98TJ

« Reply #2 on: 02/17/11 - 12:11PM »
Well I guess ending my greeting with "Sincerely Terry" would have been appropriate.
I will be missing the Seymour thing this weekend as I will be out of town. I hope to start doing a few things this year with clubs.
On the "Almost always have one running" comment I guess I am at 50% as Carlos has never been broke and Frank has never been running. But I can't wait to feel what an extra 100 HP feels like in a Jeep!
Terry

Offline MelissaDaisy99

« Reply #3 on: 05/31/11 - 10:04PM »
 Hello !
 I am a new member. My name is Melissa Daisy and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful information to all people.
I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #4 on: 05/31/11 - 11:15PM »
Welcome to both of you.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #5 on: 06/ 1/11 - 10:10AM »
Hello !
 I am a new member. My name is Melissa Daisy and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful information to all people.
I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!
Welcome 'MD99'!  Hope to see you at the meeting this Thursday as well as future club events!

Mo Printer

Offline KateDaring52

« Reply #6 on: 08/ 8/11 - 04:48AM »

Hello i am new here nice to join this wonderful forum...hope i will learn lot of knowledge from all of you guys. Thanks