Author Topic: New Guy  (Read 1254 times)

Offline THerr118

• Level 1
New Guy
« on: 06/10/12 - 03:39PM »
Hey guys,
Names Trenton and I just got back into jeepin. I have a 2001 wrangler sahara. It is bone stock but not for long. I saw you guys were going to flat nasty soon and I just need to know what to do to go with yall.
P.S. I know my jeep wont be able to do much yet with open diffs ( :102:) but i still want to go!! Also before I go I'm looking at getting some rocker guards, skid plates, and front diff cover. Any ideas of where to get em would be great!!
Sorry for the long message! But I look forwarded to wheelin with you guys soon!!
2001 Wrangler Sahara- Metalcloaked with 35's

Offline CRAZY LARRY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
Re: New Guy
« Reply #1 on: 06/10/12 - 05:37PM »
go see kevin @ 4ws. he is on e.chestnut
Zombie brains; smells like fish taste like chicken.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #2 on: 06/10/12 - 06:24PM »
Go see Kevin @ 4ws.com or Shane @ Safari Off-Road in Nixa.

Also you are welcome to attend any club wheeling event, just make sure you have all the necessary equipment and that you stick with a group of equal ability.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline THerr118

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 06/20/12 - 02:33PM »
Ok, thanks guys, sadly I can't go to the flatnasty ride now. I uat had a motorcycle accidents and I'm broke for a while.but I'll go see Kevin at 4ws on chestnut asap and get my jeep outfitted for the soonest event I can. Any other tips or advised would be helpful!!

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
« Reply #4 on: 06/20/12 - 03:55PM »
Best advice I can think of is go wheeling a few times with us--It won't take long to see what you need or don't need to equip your Jeep!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #5 on: 06/20/12 - 09:53PM »
Not to mention as you make more friends in the club there always seems to be helpful parts laying around.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline THerr118

• Level 1
« Reply #6 on: 06/21/12 - 12:39AM »
Thanks guys, I do appreciate it!! I'll try to make it to the meeting next month.