Author Topic: No more buggies in the Super-modified class  (Read 727 times)

Offline RoknTJ

• Level 2
No more buggies in the Super-modified class
« on: 12/12/07 - 03:08AM »

MOROC meets requests of the teams.  There have been many issues with allowing comp buggies to compete with full bodied vehicles.  Comp buggies have to many advantages over the heavy traditional full bodied vehicles.  MOROC adverted loosing it's core super-modified teams by adding the Unlimited class specifically for buggies.  These core teams (John Loyd/Denys Hansen, Tom Rawlings/Josh Wright, and Travis Cook/Lisa Rush) have been competing with MOROC since the beginning.  These core teams kept the dream alive for us.  I will do what ever I can to keep them happy and keep MOROC alive for the years to come.  If anyone does have issues about racing, please let me know so we can discuss them and hopefully solve them.

If your vehicle now fits in the Super-modified class, note the new limitations in the class effective tonight, and the decreased event fees and series fees.  The fees dropped by half!

This will not affect the team participation much in each class, though it may make the Super-Modified class look a bit more appealing.  This is the year participation will grow to new highs.

Series racers

1 in the Stock Class

4 in the Modified Class

4 in the Super-modified class

11 in the Unlimited class

If your plan on competing in the series, post up here.  I may not have you on my lists.
MOROC - It's Where The Action Is
Extreme Off Road Racing
http://www.morocracing.com
314-974-5337