Author Topic: Someone in Ozark  (Read 1753 times)

Offline why jay

• Level 2
Someone in Ozark
« on: 01/27/09 - 09:05PM »
Anyone in Ozark want to pull my buddy out of a ditch behind Merfins?
I am Joe the plumber.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Someone in Ozark
« Reply #1 on: 01/27/09 - 09:57PM »
Depends what's it pay jay? Just kidding.  I would if I was in Ozark.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 01/27/09 - 10:33PM »
I know u would, Aaron.  And I would be happy to pull someone out if they were in Bolivar (give me an excuse to go play in the snow!)  No big deal, we will get him out tomorrow.
I am Joe the plumber.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #3 on: 01/27/09 - 10:54PM »
I pushed 1 and pulled 2 out with my "borrowed" stroke today on my way back to MSU.  1 chick in a ZJ that just didn't know how to put it in 4wd!  It's  a freaking lever it isn't that hard!
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #4 on: 01/27/09 - 10:55PM »
Just got done going and playing for a bit.. where are all the idiots??? No one was in a ditch... I got tired of looking; so I came back home. I guess the idiots are staying in, they must be wising up.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #5 on: 01/27/09 - 10:57PM »
Hell Jimmy just drive down sunset.  Thats where I ran into all 3 this evening.  If you get off the main roads people can't get through the drifts on the side streets. 

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #6 on: 01/27/09 - 11:01PM »
well shoot, I'm think I'm going to go out again... never know. might meet a fair maiden in distress; and have to show her my big

JEEP.   :P
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline FlameRed08

• Level 3
« Reply #7 on: 01/28/09 - 12:54AM »
Head up Republic Rd. I helped push two cars off of drifts before I got cold and decided to let someone else help the rest.  >:D
2008 JK Unlimited X, Flame Red, 4" Superlift, Shrockworks Rails, Elements doors, etc.

Offline goldswim5

• Level 2
« Reply #8 on: 01/28/09 - 01:01AM »
Man I live off republic road, didn't see anyone having trouble at all :o

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #9 on: 01/28/09 - 01:30AM »
I too live off Republic... went out once in the XJ and twice in the Ruby Lee, did a donut in front of Aaron's and left Krawler tracks in front of Alex's house during my rounds... appeared Springfield for ONCE was able to drive in inclement weather. This is a day that will go down in history.
« Last Edit: 01/28/09 - 02:00PM by whitehead »

Offline goldswim5

• Level 2
« Reply #10 on: 01/28/09 - 01:31AM »
No need to worry, now that we're off the roads I'm sure they'll be back to normal here soon  :78:

Offline Big A

• Level 3
« Reply #11 on: 01/28/09 - 12:55PM »
This would have been a fun evening wheeling, If i was home! :(

Good on you guys for trying to help people stuck! :)
˙ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dıןɟ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
  • When in doubt, throttle out!!!
« Reply #12 on: 01/28/09 - 03:19PM »
ive been out all morning pullin people out of the snow piles along glenstone.

i think every single car made should have tow points front and rear!!! and up high enough that you dont have to dig for them!!! tryin to find something to hook a strap to on all these little cars sucks!!!

but i had a blast doing it!!!!
CAMPING WITHOUT BEER IS JUST SLEEPING OUTSIDE!