Author Topic: Winter Issue of JPFreek Adventure Magazine Available Now  (Read 935 times)

Offline JPFreek

• Level 1
The new issue of JPFreek Adventure Magazine has been released and features over 130ppgs of content, including an FSJ photo tribute and a ton of other engaging content.  To see the new issue, please visit:

www.jpfreek.com/current/Winter09.html

If you don't already have a subscription but want to help our cause, you can pick one up at:

www.jpfreek.com/subscribe/index.html

We hope you all have a great holiday season, and thanks for supporting JPFreek throughout 2009 and beyond. Cheers!
JPFreek Adventure Magazine
www.jpfreek.com

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Winter Issue of JPFreek Adventure Magazine Available Now
« Reply #1 on: 12/14/09 - 12:36AM »
Thanks for remembering us, I appreciate it and keep up the good work!
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline JPFreek

• Level 1
Re: Winter Issue of JPFreek Adventure Magazine Available Now
« Reply #2 on: 12/14/09 - 01:08PM »
No problem.  I'm sorry I've been "defunct" lately but will definitely be more active in 2010.  Also, we're doing a Jeep TJ photo tribute in the spring issue so for those with a TJ, email your high resolution photos from the trail, along with a mod listing, to me at editor@jpfreek.com.  I'll send out a JPFreek decal for your efforts.  Deadline is 2/1/10 so send them in as soon as you can. 

Thanks again!
JPFreek Adventure Magazine
www.jpfreek.com