Linked Events

• Golden Corral/ShootingRange: 03/16/13

Author Topic: March M&G - Golden Corral Breakfast and Andy Dalton Shooting Range  (Read 1213 times)

Offline robin

• Club Members
  • Level 1
 Meet and Greet March 16th Godfathers Pizza Ozark Mo at 11:30 am

Change of plans!! Due to a scheduling conflict with the shooting range we will be having breakfast at Golden Corral on North Kansas at 9:30 AM and then heading to the Andy Dalton Shooting Range at noon on March 16th.

« Last Edit: 02/ 9/13 - 11:04PM by Martinez »

Offline Jonbo

• Club Members
  • Level 2
Re: March Meet and Greet God Fathers Pizza
« Reply #1 on: 01/16/13 - 09:08PM »
I love Godfather's Taco pizza, where is it located?  I live to far away to come just for pizza, but next time I'm at SMORR I will try to get over there! -Jon

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
Re: March Meet and Greet God Fathers Pizza
« Reply #2 on: 01/16/13 - 10:22PM »
It is in Ozark, I have not ate the taco pizza might have to try it though.

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4

Change of plans!! Due to a scheduling conflict with the shooting range we will be having breakfast at Golden Corral on North Kansas at 9:30 AM and then heading to the Andy Dalton Shooting Range at noon.

Take it out and play with it!

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
Drats!  That's the same weekend of (John Sumner's) Big Meat Run at Disney, and we're already set to go there.  Always a good time at Andy Daltons.
Mo Printer

Offline susie

• Club Members
  • Level 1
I am glad it's in Springfield now, we'll plan on coming if we get off work on time

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
I sure hope the weather is nice this weekend, the forecast showed 70's for this Friday but a chance of rain on Saturday and Sunday.
Take it out and play with it!