Linked Events

• Glade Top: 05/11/13

Author Topic: May Trail Run - Glade Top  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
May Trail Run - Glade Top
« on: 02/ 3/13 - 10:20PM »
Destination: Glade Top

Date: May 11th

Be sure to pack some lunch for this trip
Take it out and play with it!

Offline CousinVinny

• Level 1
Re: May Trail Run - Glade Top
« Reply #1 on: 04/27/13 - 01:04PM »
What are some of the details on this run, very technical terrain, how far? What time etc. I'm eager to try out the new gears!!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #2 on: 04/27/13 - 02:04PM »
Very scenic trail run.  Lots of highway driving back and forth.  Most trails are stocker friendly.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline CousinVinny

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 04/27/13 - 02:37PM »
You taking your yj on this one?

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #4 on: 04/27/13 - 06:56PM »
No I will be at Jeep Jamboree that weekend as a trail guide.  I have asked Bill Rippey to lead this adventure.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline rip721

• Club Members
  • Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 05/ 5/13 - 12:49PM »
We will be meeting at the Walmart in Ozark at 8 am, depart at 830.  Be sure to pack a lunch, drinks and fuel up before we depart. If you are afraid of a little "Ozark pin-striping" this run is NOT for you! We will be doing some more trail exploring this year. The possibility of getting lost again is high but that was a fun part of last years run so be prepared for U-turns.

Offline 67alecto

• Level 2
« Reply #6 on: 05/ 5/13 - 03:57PM »
What are some of the details on this run, very technical terrain, how far? What time etc. I'm eager to try out the new gears!!

Browse the photo section of the OJT facebook page - there are a couple of albums from last year's run.

Offline 67alecto

• Level 2
« Reply #7 on: 05/ 5/13 - 04:02PM »
If you are afraid of a little "Ozark pin-striping" this run is NOT for you!

Luckily, I got them to buff out.

Offline CousinVinny

• Level 1
« Reply #8 on: 05/ 6/13 - 11:05PM »
I'm am really hoping to join on this run but after a hefty chunk of green to fix a noise coming out of the rear end that ended up in a total gear swap front and rear and still having the same noise going on:( not sure if I should take the risk. Kevin from 4ws said he maybe thought it could be motor or tranny mount letting loose to bind my u joint  due to the fact it only happens in first and only right out of the gate. So I gonna try to figure it out and be ready to roll out with you guys on Saturday.

Offline Jenkins

• Level 1
« Reply #9 on: 05/ 9/13 - 07:18PM »
Who all is going on this?? I am planning on it but have to see about work first.

Offline CousinVinny

• Level 1
« Reply #10 on: 05/ 9/13 - 08:07PM »
My Brown Dog Offroad motor mounts have not come in yet so my rig will not be attending. If anyone would like a copilot I would be more than happy to tag along. I'm 27, easy to talk to, funny and good looking......oh wait wrong site! If I don't get any takers you guys have fun and be careful.

Offline SkylineTj

• Level 1
« Reply #11 on: 05/ 9/13 - 09:39PM »
My Brown Dog Offroad motor mounts have not come in yet so my rig will not be attending. If anyone would like a copilot I would be more than happy to tag along. I'm 27, easy to talk to, funny and good looking......oh wait wrong site! If I don't get any takers you guys have fun and be careful.
If I end up going, you can ride co-pilot in "the little TJ that could".

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #12 on: 05/10/13 - 07:59PM »
Don?t forget to pack lunch and drinks and show up with a full tank of gas!
Take it out and play with it!

Offline 67alecto

• Level 2
« Reply #13 on: 05/10/13 - 11:11PM »
I have to pass on this one.  My sister and her husband are in town and will be leaving early afternoon, so I'll be spending the first half of the day at my mom's.

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #14 on: 05/11/13 - 02:49AM »
due to a sick teacher, my daughter's voice recital has been rescheduled to today.... BLAHST!  I won't be able to make the run.
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles