Author Topic: Avatars  (Read 888 times)

Offline Fierogld

• Level 3
  • climbin trees
« on: 11/ 1/06 - 04:53PM »
how do you post your own avatar...i know you have to have some url but im not sure what that is.
I like jeeps!!!

Offline DrLewall

• Level 2
Re: Avatars
« Reply #1 on: 11/21/06 - 10:01PM »
I have not tried this yet but I dont see why it would not work..anyway, IF you already have a pic that has been resized to avatar size, 80x80 pixels, try planting that pic on a web site like www.photobucket.com what is so cool abt photobucket is, there will be three code displayed and all you do is click on one of the codes which will highlight the code, go up to EDIT and copy, then come back here to your profile then paste that code in..that should work..also know that each of those 3 codes have a question mark (?) on the end and when you click on that ?icon, a pop up window will be displayed that will tell you what that particular code is used for, ie: emails, or on BBS's etc..I hope this helps..incase you are wondering, I have not uploaded any of my avatars to photobucket yet, but will do so after I post this.
DrLewall
"Doc"

Offline DrLewall

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 11/21/06 - 10:20PM »
Ok, it worked! After I uploaded my avatar, I clicked on the URL, then did a COPY..then came back here to my profile and pasted the link, and, voalia! I have my own avatar up and runnin! neat eh?
 :agree:   :applaudit:
DrLewall
"Doc"

Offline Fierogld

• Level 3
  • climbin trees
« Reply #3 on: 11/23/06 - 11:11PM »
thanx for the help, ill have to resize (story of my life) and do that.
I like jeeps!!!