Author Topic: I need help  (Read 825 times)

Offline bigd_176

• Level 2
I need help
« on: 01/ 4/08 - 01:12AM »
Hello everyone, 

I decided to quit my job today because the guy I was working for is a complete and total idiot and shouldn't be running a business.    So i'm in need of a job.  I have been around the automotive industry all my life.   

I worked for O'reilly auto parts for 3 years on the counter selling parts as the night manager.

I installed auto glass for Safelite autoglass for almost 8 years and was one of the top technicians in our region.

I have been buying and selling cars for years and still do

My recent job involved Selling Wheels and Tires on the internet.

I'm open to almost anything and learn quickly.

I do welding a fab work at my house in my spare time and would love to get a job in a metal fab shop.

Thanks for everything, Derek

Offline Care Bear

• Level 2
Re: I need help
« Reply #1 on: 01/ 4/08 - 01:31AM »
I know the Springfield school district is looking for Bus drivers, Cintas uniform company is hiring and there were several things in this weekend paper.  I think UPS and Fed EX have a high turnover rate and they are always accepting applications.  Good luck with your search! 
ari
When you get squeezed, the stuff that comes out, is what is on the inside.

Offline Dirty Flanger

• Level 1
Re: I need help
« Reply #2 on: 01/ 4/08 - 02:28PM »
You can try Paul Mueller Company. If you tell them you can weld and you pass a weld test you would start at about 15 to 20 bucks and hour. The down fall is it would be nights or weekend shift, but the pays good. The number is 831-3000. If you got any questions, just ask, I have been there 8 years. Good Luck!
White spray paint works magic!