Author Topic: Bought a jeep!  (Read 2801 times)

Offline masterxela

• Level 1
Re: Bought a jeep!
« Reply #15 on: 02/25/08 - 02:48PM »
Haha, yep. That was us. She wants to drive it so bad, but with the transmission in there, if you pull the seat forward too far, you can't get it into 2nd gear. She's too short, I guess it could handle 1st to 3rd though.

Offline x6xdemonx6x

• Level 2
« Reply #16 on: 02/25/08 - 02:56PM »
If I would have thought about it and realized then that it was the same jeep i would have stopped and said something since i had just read that earlier that day. By the way I'm new to the site my name is Brian.
Dude......I don't think thats gonna buff out.<br /><br />That ain't rust...Their custom lightening holes.

Offline Renegade

« Reply #17 on: 02/26/08 - 02:17AM »
Good Lookin YJ...I've seen it on campus a couple times

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #18 on: 02/26/08 - 02:35AM »
On which campus?  I think i'd have noticed it at MSU.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Renegade

« Reply #19 on: 02/26/08 - 02:51AM »
I know it was in the parking lot next to Hammons a couple days bc i noticed it had a ticket, and it was in the entrance of the north parking garage...im not a stalker or anything..i just ALWAYS take notice of jeeps

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #20 on: 02/26/08 - 03:08AM »
Yours wouldn't happen to be the orange CJ5 on campus would it?  Mine isn't ever on campus, and wont' be until spring.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline masterxela

• Level 1
« Reply #21 on: 02/26/08 - 07:32PM »
I know it was in the parking lot next to Hammons a couple days bc i noticed it had a ticket, and it was in the entrance of the north parking garage...im not a stalker or anything..i just ALWAYS take notice of jeeps

That ticket was stupid, I left it there during the ice storm, and they gave me a ticket... It is sooo loud in those parking garages, I set off all the alarms. :)

Yes, MSU. Not orange, not a cj...
« Last Edit: 02/26/08 - 07:35PM by masterxela »

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #22 on: 02/26/08 - 09:21PM »
I wasn't referring to yours man you have pics of it up.   I was referring to "renegades" as being perhaps being the orange cj. 

Ya they dont cut any slack on tickets i've had a couple there myself.

Offline Renegade

« Reply #23 on: 02/26/08 - 10:31PM »
yeah the ticket nazis go a little overboard with there 'power.' i would argue it just because...

And no...none of my wheeling rigs have hit campus...the renegade comes from my dd liberty that i love