Author Topic: 4 doors  (Read 3002 times)

Offline TanYJ

• Level 4
Re: 4 doors
« Reply #15 on: 04/14/08 - 06:30PM »
Jeez...

I guess i wont come out and play with you guys since i have 4 DOORS...

oh, And don't worry about parking next to my stocker. I can handle it!  ::)

NO!, Please come along.  We NEED someone with enough space for spare parts & sammiches & beverages.  4 doors have a ton of extra room..... :deadhorse:
J-ust.................It's
E-mpty.............Hip
E-very............To be
P-ocket.........[-]====[-]
.....The second mouse gets the cheese.....
"Skinny models, you can keep those..I like big corn-fed mid-western ho's"

Offline Jeeper Creeper

• Level 1
« Reply #16 on: 04/14/08 - 11:11PM »
I was just curious what you guys thought, as far as I'm concerned if you own a jeep, you have already made a good decision!
A girl,100lb Chocolate lab, a Jeep with 10 inches of lift and all covered in mud........life is FUN!!

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #17 on: 04/15/08 - 10:57AM »
BIG A :  I really did think it was funny, hilarious actually, when you said how much you love your 4 Door Rubicon... then Aaron posted up and his comment made mine seem derogatory (that jerk) which wasn't the case. You are welcome to come wheel with us anytime anywhere... just for the record, I do like the JK's, just not the stock front fenders! It's probably more out of jealousy than anything because TJ's aren't the new kid on the block anymore... just like how all the YJ guys cried and whined about the TJ's when they came out... it's just gonna be that way.... Enjoy your JK's time as the new kid.. cause I am sure DC will be changing them again in 5 years or so.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Big A

• Level 3
« Reply #18 on: 04/15/08 - 11:50AM »
It's all good!

I just know that there are some elitists out there that are not joking.

Me being new to this forum and to Jeeps, I wasn't sure how to read into these comments. I will get thicker skin, And be able to harass you jokers back! :)
˙ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dıןɟ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #19 on: 04/15/08 - 12:00PM »
sometimes it's hard to understand people just from reading posted text.. no reflections or mannerisms as in speech.

I'm sure your gonna fit right in here! Plus you were smart enough to buy a Rubicon, instead of a lesser model! So that give you a one up on most!  >:D  8)
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Jeeper Creeper

• Level 1
« Reply #20 on: 04/18/08 - 04:58PM »
It's all good!

I just know that there are some elitists out there that are not joking.

Me being new to this forum and to Jeeps, I wasn't sure how to read into these comments. I will get thicker skin, And be able to harass you jokers back! :)

We are all hear to have fun, and hey how do you think I feel being the only chick on here talking to a bunch a guys, and I still manage to hang in! :)
A girl,100lb Chocolate lab, a Jeep with 10 inches of lift and all covered in mud........life is FUN!!

Offline ROUGH RIDER

• Level 1
« Reply #21 on: 04/18/08 - 05:30PM »
and hey how do you think I feel being the only chick on here talking to a bunch a guys,

You're not the only girlie here... hehe :78:

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #22 on: 04/20/08 - 12:42AM »
We are all hear to have fun, and hey how do you think I feel being the only chick on here talking to a bunch a guys, and I still manage to hang in! :)

Your not the only chick... 2 of our Board of Directors are women.  Sara & Jacque.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Jeeper Creeper

• Level 1
« Reply #23 on: 04/20/08 - 01:19PM »
I was talking more at a younger age, not that it matters, I guess we are getting a little off subject.

Offline Big A

• Level 3
« Reply #24 on: 04/20/08 - 03:15PM »
I was talking more at a younger age, not that it matters, I guess we are getting a little off subject.
I still love my 4dr Rubicon! But i hate the damn electronics... I am having trouble with the ETC and ESP. Comprende? LOL
˙ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dıןɟ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı