Author Topic: new Jeep  (Read 1686 times)

Offline goldswim5

• Level 2
new Jeep
« on: 01/26/09 - 09:32PM »
Just thought I'd show you all the new addition to the family. Its a 2000 Sahara and going to be my sisters.

I think we've got enough Jeeps now!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: new Jeep
« Reply #1 on: 01/26/09 - 10:53PM »
Awesome!  Looks like a very nice first jeep.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #2 on: 01/26/09 - 11:53PM »
awwwwe!   :P  That's cool!  congrats!

We got a bunch of Jeeps in our family too. My sis has a jk, Mom a KJ, my neice a TJ, me TJ and an XJ.

ps... I think her's might be taller than yours!!  And that Sahara has a D44 in the back too?! Look out!! :o
« Last Edit: 01/26/09 - 11:55PM by whitehead »
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline goldswim5

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 01/27/09 - 12:03AM »
Haha thanks guys! She started out driving the Cherokee and graduated to a bigger Jeep. Jimmy you should tell her that! She doesn't believe its high enough. I already told her if I didn't have the 8.8 rear I would have stolen her D44.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #4 on: 01/27/09 - 12:08AM »
I know it's a girls jeep and thats AWESOME, but please take the the bumperettes OFF! LOL
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline JEEPOLANTERN

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 01/27/09 - 12:11AM »
If she wants to go higher with it already, I'm sure the bumperettes will not be on there for long boys.  Congrats guys always good to see a family tradition carried on the right way.
Crowded elevator smell different to midget....

Offline FlameRed08

• Level 3
« Reply #6 on: 01/27/09 - 12:22AM »
Lil' sister's growing up...  :icon_gorgeous: Got a nice jeep, too...
2008 JK Unlimited X, Flame Red, 4" Superlift, Shrockworks Rails, Elements doors, etc.

Offline goldswim5

• Level 2
« Reply #7 on: 01/27/09 - 12:29AM »
Yeah, the floaties are coming off soon and it's getting some real tow hooks I took off of mine. Our dad has banned her from any mods yet but I'm sure it won't be long before I'm laying under it getting mud in my eyes.

Offline JEEPOLANTERN

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #8 on: 01/27/09 - 12:35AM »
Banned from mods?  He does realize it is a Jeep right bro, and judging from the sounds of things modding them out has been kinda bred into her blood.  I'll bet he becomes a pushover a lot quicker than he wants to when it comes to stuff she wants to put on the rig, if she is anything like my little sis daddy will snap like a twig as soon as she says "but daddy".

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #9 on: 01/27/09 - 12:40AM »
Looks like her new ride has a mod or two. 

Offline goldswim5

• Level 2
« Reply #10 on: 01/27/09 - 12:44AM »
daddy will snap like a twig as soon as she says "but daddy".

Haha I think that's how she got the jeep in the first place. So like I said, it won't be to long lol. He just doesn't want it to become a full blown addiction like I've got. But he doesn't know its to late for that.

Offline JEEPOLANTERN

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #11 on: 01/27/09 - 12:47AM »
Once your hooked it is hopeless amigo, he has let it go too far already he just doesn't know it yet.

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #12 on: 01/27/09 - 02:00AM »
First sign of addiction----Jeep In Driveway, its only denial after that.
I am Joe the plumber.

Offline goldswim5

• Level 2
« Reply #13 on: 01/27/09 - 02:02AM »
Lol that is very true