Author Topic: My New Meats - 15" SideBiter's on 37" Creepy Crawlers  (Read 989 times)

Offline stripe

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
Pics were taken last night in the garage so they're not the greatest.  Will try to get some better one's when I can get outside and under the sunlight.  They were a pain to mount, broke two different tire machines, one at my buddies shop (Hickman Tires) and the other at GL Moore.  Well the part that guides the tire onto the wheel broke on both machines.  They ended up mounting them using tractor trailer equipment and four fairly big guys.  Figured I'd post them because I couldn't find anyone else who had them yet or even a picture of them mounted on tires.

Wheels are 15x10
Tires are 37x12.50

Click for full-size

Click for full-size

Click for full-size

Click for full-size

Click for full-size

Click for full-size
Education is what you get when you read the fine print.  Experience is what you get when you don't.

Offline bronco72

• Level 1
Re: My New Meats - 15" SideBiter's on 37" Creepy Crawlers
« Reply #1 on: 02/13/09 - 08:43PM »
looks good

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #2 on: 02/14/09 - 03:58AM »
Yeah thoes creepys look badass, ive dismounted 36" iroks before and that was...... interesting lol(two guys). what do the creepys weight, 90 lbs? At otc we have broken a few of thoes plastic peices that guide the tire on the wheel i dont know why they dont make them beefier?

Alex
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline stripe

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 02/14/09 - 01:07PM »
I didn't weight these, my old set I had MRW Steel Beadlocks and together they weighed 132lbs.  At my buddies shop the piece that broke wasn't plastic, it was tool steel.  It broke before the aluminum wheel or tire bead ripped, weird.
Education is what you get when you read the fine print.  Experience is what you get when you don't.

Offline Big A

• Level 3
« Reply #4 on: 02/15/09 - 12:50AM »
Those look badass!

I will have to ask my brother mick for the story! I am sure it's a good one!
˙ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dıןɟ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı