Author Topic: Memorial Day Memories  (Read 5501 times)

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Re: Memorial Day Memories
« Reply #30 on: 06/ 5/09 - 07:18PM »
That would make it more difficult to visit everyday.  Sucks man.  I just spoke with Greg today.  He works at one of our customers and told me about the roll.  He said after the 2nd roll he was ready for it to stop.  Sounds like a wild ride.  Guess it was dejavu for him since he rolled the same hill a couple of weeks earlier.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #31 on: 06/ 5/09 - 10:36PM »
That would make it more difficult to visit everyday.  Sucks man.  I just spoke with Greg today.  He works at one of our customers and told me about the roll.  He said after the 2nd roll he was ready for it to stop.  Sounds like a wild ride.  Guess it was dejavu for him since he rolled the same hill a couple of weeks earlier.

Visited Kaiser today after work, he's doing okay, he wanted to come home... Going to go back and see him again tomorrow. Greg is our resident "crash test jeeper"; LOL! It was just one week earlier .. crazy stuff. He's not allowed in my Jeep no more! :D
« Last Edit: 06/ 5/09 - 10:37PM by LoneWolf »
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #32 on: 06/ 8/09 - 04:39PM »
Jimmy, glad to hear he is doing okay.  Yeah, being that far away would make it tough to go see him everyday.  I know you will see him when u can.  Just let me know on the kennel and I can bring it in to Springfield someday. 
I am Joe the plumber.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #33 on: 06/ 8/09 - 05:28PM »
Jimmy, glad to hear he is doing okay.  Yeah, being that far away would make it tough to go see him everyday.  I know you will see him when u can.  Just let me know on the kennel and I can bring it in to Springfield someday. 

Well I am going to need it Jay, so bring it on it and I can meet up with you. Thanks, I appreciate it.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline TanYJ

• Level 4
« Reply #34 on: 06/ 9/09 - 01:06AM »
Did they give you a sling to help when taking him out?  If not we have Mya's old one & do you want that rug?  It's like a bathroom rug (with the rubber on the back side), only huge, 5'x7' or something like that.
J-ust.................It's
E-mpty.............Hip
E-very............To be
P-ocket.........[-]====[-]
.....The second mouse gets the cheese.....
"Skinny models, you can keep those..I like big corn-fed mid-western ho's"

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #35 on: 06/ 9/09 - 01:20AM »
I'll try to remember to bring it in the morning.  PM me your Phone # and I'll call you in the morning if I remember.
I am Joe the plumber.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #36 on: 07/20/09 - 09:12PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know I had to put Kaissier down today. His leg just was not healing. It was shattered too bad when he re-broke it after coming home from the first surgery. Only option I had was to amputate the leg ... I felt that would not have been a good life for him and that he had been through enough already. He was an AWESOME dog and I'll miss him dearly. THANK YOU for everyone's concern for him over the past couple months in the phone calls, emails and PM's I received.

I'm so absolutely bummed out and pissed off.

Jimmy

R.I.P.

« Last Edit: 07/21/09 - 12:07AM by LoneWolf »

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #37 on: 07/20/09 - 11:02PM »
I'm sorry man.  I'd love to see the pic, but only a red X at the moment.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #38 on: 07/21/09 - 12:08AM »
thanks Aaron; was just the same pic I had posted before. Should be fixed now.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #39 on: 07/21/09 - 12:39AM »
I found it on FB.  I'm sorry man he seemed like a good pup when I met him. 
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #40 on: 07/21/09 - 11:25AM »
That's always a tough decision.  Sorry to hear that Jimmy. 
I am Joe the plumber.