Author Topic: Already have an 11sec car, now it's time to go offroad. 91 XJ  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Dyesuperman

Hello everyone, recently acquired a 91 Cherokee through a trade with my father (had a beater Honda that I bought for gas mileage but decided I needed to go offroad finally). My fun car never goes off the road and wouldn't make it far off if it did lol. The jeep is a part time daily and fun wheeling vehicle, and a spare for when I am working on my car. It's basically stock with aftermaket wheels and 30x9.5s but it's still extremely fun. I also went to Chadwick Monday and it performed very well. 

A little about me...the name is Caleb, I was born in Arkansas, moved to Missouri when I was 9, lived in Elkland and went to Marshfield then came to Springfield to go to MSU where I am currently a senior. I love cars and photography, and my girlfriend since she puts up with my hobbies.

Anyhow, here are the vehicles

The fun jeep

The fun car

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
Welcome to the site!
Take it out and play with it!

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
Nice Rides and glad you found us. If you get a chance come join us at our next meeting @ the Library center on South Campbell on the first Thursday of each month. We also go wheeling at least once a month somewhere and you don't have to be a member to wheel with the group.

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
Caleb, 11 seconds is waaaay too fast!  You'll find that we have a lot of fun at about 2 mph!  Come play with us!  (The next meeting is Thursday 6/7 at the Library on South Campbell).
Mo Printer