Author Topic: Springfield Jeep Dealership  (Read 994 times)

Offline W

• Level 1
  • Lowriders are for those that can't get it up!
Springfield Jeep Dealership
« on: 11/21/05 - 10:59AM »
Hey ya'll just thought I would share a little story with you, so far its been a good experience with Springfield Jeep.

I drove my gf's 99 Grand Cherokee down here from St. Louis Sat. and am staying and taking her home Tues. for Turkey break.  Well anyways the Jeep drove great down here and is running fine, but at a stop in Rolla...the jeep decided to throw a check guages light up and the oil pressure guage dipped down to 0, well when I reved the engine the pressure resumed and the check light turned off and continued driving with no problems.....so i'm figuring just the sender unit or something electrical needs to be replaced.  Well we are planning to leave Tuesday morning, so I got up early and drove the Jeep over to Springfield Jeep to see if they can look at it.

Talk to the Jeep tech. up their and they are getting it in within the next two hours to take a look at it, that kind of response with a shuttle back to campus I was very happy and stress free.  I didn't know if the dealership down here was good, so far its been a pleasant experience and plus I saw the OJT sticker on the door, so I knew they had to be quality  :applaudit:

Just thought I would share that I'm happy their is a quality Jeep dealership down here with all the problems my 98 TJ creates!
quot;Lowriders are for those who can't get it up!"<br />JEEP = expensive

Offline shamoo

• Level 4
Re: Springfield Jeep Dealership
« Reply #1 on: 11/21/05 - 02:04PM »
There are 2 guys that  work there that are OJT club members, Scott in Service and Steve in LOF and Tires. Both are great guys and the dealership is top notch in my opinion.
I have bought 2 Jeeps from them and they are great to work with.
Glad to hear that you had a good experience with them.

Shamoo
ANCH ROCKER
http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png
"BE LIKE A DUCK
CALM ON THE SURFACE
BUT PADDLING LIKE THE DICKENS UNDERNEATH"

Offline W

• Level 1
  • Lowriders are for those that can't get it up!
« Reply #2 on: 11/21/05 - 10:32PM »
Alright well only 4 hours after dropping the Jeep off they shuttled me to and from the dealership, with a new sending unit replaced and the Jeep was all ready to go (covered under the extended warranty)  :beerchug: .  Awesome turn-a-round and I am very happy with the service.

I will be down in Springfield next Fall for my junior year at MSU and am very happy that their is a dealership of quality with as many problems that my Jeep throws at me!
quot;Lowriders are for those who can't get it up!"<br />JEEP = expensive

Offline iJeep

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 12/ 2/05 - 05:35PM »
Yep, they are great.

They are one of the only places in Springfield that would balance my 38s!