Author Topic: Cassville On the 21st  (Read 1266 times)

Blueyellow

Cassville On the 21st
« on: 01/17/07 - 01:18AM »
For those that didn't hit hard on the storm....(Or Just want to wheel)...... Some of us are Heading to Cassville, Mo (BIG M) to go wheelin Everybody is welcome...... Stock to NON Stock (There are By passes). So everyone is welcome just let Us know If Ya wanna go..... About 10 ish Till we get tired is the plan
Al

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
Re: Cassville On the 21st
« Reply #1 on: 01/17/07 - 03:18AM »
I WAS THROUGH THAT AREA ON MONDAY, FROM THE LOOKS OF THINGS ON THE BLACK TOP i would be prepared to clear some trees, they got it preety good too
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Blueyellow

« Reply #2 on: 01/18/07 - 08:34AM »
OK Now they are predicting Snow so I am gonna Have to say I am out due to I still need to fix the Jeep and I ain't doing it in the Snow and Cold. Sorry Guys
Al

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 01/18/07 - 08:46AM »
WUSS

Offline DrLewall

• Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 01/18/07 - 10:22AM »
Cassville aint that far from here and the wx guys are calling for abt 8 inches of snow in NWA and betcha cassville is within that prediction..personally, I would much rather be snowed in at home than stranded in Cassville  :bowdown:
DrLewall
"Doc"

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #5 on: 01/18/07 - 11:17AM »
Looks like I am going to bail on this trip also... still want to go to Cassville sometime as I have never been.. Maybe this years Director of Trails can put a run on the Calendar for it.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.