Linked Events

• Wheelin World Trip: 03/10/12

Author Topic: CLUB RUN: March 10th - Eureka Springs Trail Ride  (Read 4423 times)

Offline gjgoodale

• Level 3
  • ZMBR8D
Re: CLUB RUN: March 10th - Eureka Springs Trail Ride
« Reply #15 on: 03/ 4/12 - 08:22PM »
I fly out for a wedding at 5:00 on Saturday. I thought the flight was later.  I have to miss this one.
Check the OJT Facebook page<br />http://www.facebook.com/groups/ozarksjeepthing/

Offline RoughSilver01

• Level 1
  • '01 60th Annv.
« Reply #16 on: 03/ 4/12 - 09:48PM »
Ah, I wanna go out there to this meeting!! So everybody is meeting @ Walmart on West Sunshine @ 7:30-8 a.m.?? I haven't taken my TJ out to any trials yet but I wanna!! :)
'01 Wrangler 4" Rough Country lift 33" M/T

Offline oilcan

• Club Members
  • Level 1
  • Tony & Sharon
« Reply #17 on: 03/ 4/12 - 10:39PM »
 :deadhorse:Oilcan & Spouse (Tony & Sharon will be going to Eureka Springs on Friday night.  Got the address and details on Internet.  We are taking our motor home and spending one night.  This our plan in route to AZ.  From there we will be heading for Lake Havasu, AZ.  So this will be a good start for us.  Just hope the weather is as good as it was today in Chadwick.  See you there

Tony[/b]
"Never too old to jeep"

Offline oilcan

• Club Members
  • Level 1
  • Tony & Sharon
« Reply #18 on: 03/ 4/12 - 10:43PM »
 :deadhorse:

Well,I was trying to use this cuet little donky.  See if this works...

Tony
"Never too old to jeep"

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #19 on: 03/ 4/12 - 11:00PM »
I think you used him to death Tony.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Fretspot

• Level 1
« Reply #20 on: 03/ 5/12 - 10:48AM »
I'm planning on making this one - looking forward to my first trail run in my jeep!

BTW - how do I add front tow hooks, anyway?
Donovan Bankhead
Springfield Music

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #21 on: 03/ 5/12 - 12:40PM »
:deadhorse:Oilcan & Spouse (Tony & Sharon will be going to Eureka Springs on Friday night.  Got the address and details on Internet.  We are taking our motor home and spending one night.  This our plan in route to AZ.  From there we will be heading for Lake Havasu, AZ.  So this will be a good start for us.  Just hope the weather is as good as it was today in Chadwick.  See you there

Tony[/b]
Tony & Sharon, I'm still down so I won't see you in Eureka Springs.  But... I've got your #@*& heavy trophy already loaded on the bus.  The club is expecting photos of you two & the trophy in Moab!!
Are you going to Farmington on the way out?
(Sorry about the hijack)
Mo Printer

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #22 on: 03/ 5/12 - 07:28PM »
Fretspot.  In the case of your 2000TJ you use the upper bumper mounting bolts to attach tow hooks on front bumper.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LT411

« Reply #23 on: 03/ 5/12 - 07:32PM »
I would like to attend but i ordered a winch bumper with d rings but the guy is backed up 4 weeks and dont have any front tow hooks so i guess that counts me out on this one. Have fun everyone and be safe.

Offline 67alecto

• Level 2
« Reply #24 on: 03/ 5/12 - 11:53PM »

Hi 67alecto don't worry about your front tow points on this run. This is a open club run for everybody! The rules I posted up earlier are for "club members" and if you have a front bumper we can wrap a strap around, you have a front tow point!

Count me in!  I'll meet you guys at the Walmart on West Sunshine.
« Last Edit: 03/ 9/12 - 08:26PM by 67alecto »

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #25 on: 03/ 6/12 - 02:23PM »
If I can finish the cage up this week then I'm in.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Kkow

• Club Members
  • Level 1
« Reply #26 on: 03/ 6/12 - 07:48PM »
Anyone have an empty seat in can occupy?  Cant afford the gas or to repair my jeep right now.     
Street Trail is sweet!

Offline 67alecto

• Level 2
« Reply #27 on: 03/ 6/12 - 09:07PM »
Anyone have an empty seat in can occupy?  Cant afford the gas or to repair my jeep right now.     

I'll be riding dirty, er solo.  It's my first run, so ride at your own risk!  I'll be taking it very slow on the trails as I am pretty much stock, though I am getting the leveling kit installed on Friday, which will raise the front 2" and the back 1".

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
« Reply #28 on: 03/ 7/12 - 12:23AM »

I also am riding solo. I have a empty seat if anyone
Wants to ride down.

Offline 79Renegade

• Rush Springs Ranch
« Reply #29 on: 03/ 7/12 - 08:05PM »
I was wanting to know the route to the park. I live in Cassville and was wanting to convoy down with the group. We have a trailer Queen, so will be towing down two jeeps.