Author Topic: PARADE IS A GO FOR DECEMBER 3, NIXA MO AT 2:00  (Read 6563 times)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: PARADE IS A GO FOR DECEMBER 3, NIXA MO AT 2:00
« Reply #45 on: 11/30/06 - 09:04PM »
Quote from: "wheelchairman"
you all driving wranglers are gonna freeze :applaudit:  :applaudit:  :applaudit:

Wrangler guys will be OK, now those of us with CJ's NO heaters and no doors might be a little chilly.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline DrLewall

• Level 2
« Reply #46 on: 11/30/06 - 09:50PM »
Our plan is to dress warm..we also plan to remove the doors and pack em in the back seat during the parade..this way we can toss the goodies to the kiddies..the heater will be on full blast! You guys in the cj's are HARD CORE!  :biggrin:
DrLewall
"Doc"

Offline JTTJ

• Level 1
« Reply #47 on: 11/30/06 - 10:04PM »
Quote from: "toyotaguy"
Quote from: "wheelchairman"
you all driving wranglers are gonna freeze :applaudit:  :applaudit:  :applaudit:

Wrangler guys will be OK, now those of us with CJ's NO heaters and no doors might be a little chilly.
yea ive got to drive from spfd no top no doors but ill have an 8 ft grinch in the back for the parade , can we bring some warm spirits for after the parade :beer:
HATS ALL I GOT.....

Offline YellowTJ

• Level 2
« Reply #48 on: 12/ 3/06 - 01:08PM »
I won't be at the parade as my heat went out and I'm having to tend a fire to keep the house remotely warm for us and all the critters of course.  Hope you have fun.  Sorry I missed the X-mas dinner, I really wanted some fried turkey, but I sat here with the house.  Woke up this a.m. to 48 degrees.  What a joy!
color=yellow]
_l----l_
OlllllllO
[]--o-[]      "YellowTJ"

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: PICTURE FROM CHRISTMAS PARADE
« Reply #49 on: 12/ 3/06 - 07:04PM »
Here are the pics that I took today...

http://jeeptreks.com/trekgallery/OJT/

:)
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline BigFord74

• Level 2
« Reply #50 on: 12/ 3/06 - 07:16PM »
I seen a bunch of you all at that little strip mall by that chinese restraunt and grocery store, we watched from inside the restraunt staying warm heheh.
url=http://www.ozarkoffroadfab.com/]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8455/logoleftrs8.gif

Offline ladyliberty

• Level 1
« Reply #51 on: 12/ 3/06 - 09:25PM »
I would like to say that I had a great day right up until I sliced my sidewall on a piece of metal in the road AFTER the parade.  I would also like to thank my pit crew--Jacks Fork and Big Ride--for changing the tire.  So you can now start your comments about us Carters and our tire problems.  All I can say is at least it wasn't a windshield frame.  

Seriously, it was the first time I have been in a parade.  To see the big eyes on all the little and big kids when they saw all of the Jeeps, and the different levels of build, that was worth it.  

Sign me up for last year.  I will have to buy a lot more candy next year though.

LL
HELL ON WHEELS, IN COWGIRL HEELS!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Rockette

Offline ladyliberty

• Level 1
« Reply #52 on: 12/ 3/06 - 09:55PM »
Great pics, Jimmy.

LL
HELL ON WHEELS, IN COWGIRL HEELS!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Rockette

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #53 on: 12/ 3/06 - 10:27PM »
LIKE TO THANK ALL WHO SHOWED UP FOR THE PARADE.  THE WEATHER WASN'T THE BEST, BUT IT WAS STILL A PRETTY GOOD TIME.  TOTAL COUNT I BELIEVE WAS 15 FOR OUR GROUP, NOT BAD, BETTER THEN LAST YEAR.  HOPE WE CAN CONTINUE TO GROW OUR NUMBER AND SHOW MORE PEOPLE WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT.  HAT OFF TO THE TOPPLESS GUYS AND GAL, YOU GOT DEDICATION, OR STUPIDITY, VERY FINE LINE HUH.

Offline DrLewall

• Level 2
« Reply #54 on: 12/ 3/06 - 10:39PM »
Yeah! Great PIX! It was fun and just a little bit cool out there but we enjoyed ourselves...LL, sorry to hear you suffered some trail damage today, good thing Brandon was there to assist  :applaudit:  I was back there talking to Rick as Brandon was doin his best to get you up and runnin agn...Wish now I had made time to introduce myself to ya..I am in pic numbers 14 and 21 if you need to refresh your memory..seen that you brought along your puppy dawgs, "They such a SWEETIE!" Enjoyed meeting some of you today and sorry that we didnt get to meet everyone.
DrLewall
"Doc"

Offline JEEP Lovin Cowgirl

• Level 4
« Reply #55 on: 12/ 7/06 - 05:52PM »
Great pics as usual.  I wish we could have been more towards the front like
last year so we could have gotten some good pics of everyone in the parade.
We had a blast and Bubba was getting into it by barking every time we said
"Merry Christmas" or he was looking and saying "Bah Humbug" not sure which or it could have been "Dang mom I'm cold, put me in the jeep"  Needed Dr Doolittle to translate for me, but as usual everyone loved him and
wanted him.  We did much better on candy this year.  We bought as much
just for our group as we did last year for the whole parade group.  Amazing how much you really need!
Amy~
"75% of the planet is covered by water.
The rest is covered by Jeep!"

www.jordanessentialsrep.com/9274
Jordan Essentials~Bath, Body & Spa