Author Topic: joining the club  (Read 746 times)

Offline zuki

• Level 2
joining the club
« on: 12/19/06 - 07:01PM »
I was thinking about joining the club i just had a couple of questions. How many members are there what are the benefits of joining the club,are there very many members that have younger kids.                                            Any input would be help full  thanks
94 YJ <br />03 Chevy ext 4x4 <br />88.5 samurai <br />82 chevy short bed 2wd <br />()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Offline Big Pimpin

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
Re: joining the club
« Reply #1 on: 12/19/06 - 07:36PM »
I dont have the exact numbers but our membership is just over 100.  There are lots of members that have younger kids and lots that have older kids as well.  Some of the benefits of joining the club are getting the monthly newlsetter, being able to attend club only events and the general participation (voting, club stickers and etc.) and also your club dues will help us to support various charities.  Not sure what you drive but one of the requirements of our club is that you own a Jeep.   If you have any more questions I would be happy to help you here on the forum or in a pm.
The phrase "You almost made it" breaks a lot of things.

Offline zuki

• Level 2
Re: joining the club
« Reply #2 on: 12/19/06 - 08:50PM »
I just purchased a 94 yj and i also have a 94 zj thats why i was thinking about joining the club. I do have a suzuki samurai that is fun to 4 wheel in too.                               Thanks for the info
94 YJ <br />03 Chevy ext 4x4 <br />88.5 samurai <br />82 chevy short bed 2wd <br />()_) ()_)-o-)_)