Author Topic: you might be a jeep nut  (Read 826 times)

Offline zuki

• Level 2
you might be a jeep nut
« on: 04/16/07 - 12:21AM »
You might be a Jeep Nut if...

1. Your constantly asking your significantly other is there's anything lying around the house that can be sold on eBay to buy the next item on your "Wish List".

2. Your child's big wheel can articulate.

3. Your lawn mower has a grill guard, tow hooks, fog lights, and can ramp 800.

4. You skimp on groceries to save up for that lift, new tires, lockers, etc.

5. You buy real cheap tires for your car, so you can save $$$ for the BFG's.

6. Your Christmas list begins with disconnects and ARB... (And your significant other knows what these are).

7. More than one 4WD supply house recognizes your voice and greets you by name when you call.

8. You get upset when people don't return the "Jeep Wave".

9. Your friends don't recognize you without muddy clothes and a tow strap in your hand.

10. You get offended when people call a Geo Tracker a Jeep.

11. You get offended when people call your Jeep "cute". (This one pisses me off to no end.)

12. Crawling around in the muck wrenching on your own Jeep is much more appealing than reclining on the sofa, watching women's volleyball on TV with a beer in your hand.

13. People know you by your "brokes"----"Oh, you're the one who broke a driveshaft last weekend!"

14. You've ever tried to convince your significant other you needed that winch to do work around the house.

15. You have enough spare parts to build another Jeep.

16. When you see a Jeep that's never been off-road and you think of animals at the zoo.

17. Your reading material in your bathroom consists of Jeep catalogs, topographical maps, and 400 Jeep magazines, none of which have centerfolds.

18. You save broken Jeep parts as ?mementos?.

19. You drive over curbs instead of backing up.

20. Your idea of a car wash is driving through a mud puddle.
94 YJ <br />03 Chevy ext 4x4 <br />88.5 samurai <br />82 chevy short bed 2wd <br />()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Re: you might be a jeep nut
« Reply #1 on: 04/16/07 - 12:26AM »
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...