Author Topic: My name is Matt, and I'm a jeepaholic  (Read 1274 times)

Offline mboy1981

My name is Matt, and I'm a jeepaholic
« on: 02/14/10 - 05:58PM »
Hello, My name is matt. I currently live in Tallahassee Fl but will be moving to Springfield next year and was REALLY hoping to find some wheeling up there. I am a member of capital city jeepers down here and have owned several different models and bastard jeep rigs. I am currently wheeling a moded grand cherokee.
This is my current rig
IF PARTS ARENT FLYING, YOU ARENT TRYING

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
Re: My name is Matt, and I'm a jeepaholic
« Reply #1 on: 02/14/10 - 06:28PM »
Welcome Matt.Thats a GOOD looking rig.Hope to see ya on the trails.
Goodness this is a pricy hobby.

Offline map93heep

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 02/14/10 - 07:01PM »
Welcome to the site Matt. We try to have club runs once a month. Hopefully when you get up here we will see you out about.

Offline mboy1981

« Reply #3 on: 02/14/10 - 07:10PM »
so are there public wheeling spots up there or is it all pay to play parks and private property? I like to just go and ride here some times in the natl. forest but we have alot of jeep designated trailes down here...you know us southerners and our trucks lol
IF PARTS ARENT FLYING, YOU ARENT TRYING

Offline map93heep

• Level 3
« Reply #4 on: 02/14/10 - 07:24PM »
We have both up here. The closest public is chadwick, but the gov. has closed all but a few trails for vehicle's. They still have alot of bike and atv trails. The closes paid site is Smorr. Just east of here. about a 1000 acres of trails. It a nice place to go. You can check it out at smorr.com. Theres National forest down by Cassville. It a good time. 2 other paid sites are Kansas Rocks and Hogan's offroad park at Disney, OK.. I haven't been to Kansas Rocks but I can tell you Disney is a blast. There is some other places to go but they are a couple hours drive from here.

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
  • Lary, Andrea, Alexis and Chase
« Reply #5 on: 02/15/10 - 10:50AM »
welcome, you found the right area for wheeling and a lot of good people