Author Topic: newbie be kind...lol  (Read 3733 times)

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
newbie be kind...lol
« on: 04/13/10 - 12:46AM »
Just saying hi... and i need a hell of alot of help...  :o

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
Re: newbie be kind...lol
« Reply #1 on: 04/13/10 - 12:59AM »
Howdy, and dont we all  :21:
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 04/13/10 - 01:05AM »
ok...well at least im getting things a bit now... didnt even know if i posted right...lol... so how do i pay does and to who...lol... and is this a place for folks that dont know a darn thing about there jeeps or how to off road them...

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 04/13/10 - 01:09AM »
i have had my jeep about 2 yrs and havnt done anything with it but throw up some mud... i would like to do more but not sure of my skills and even if my jeep can do anything...lol.. my wife has a new jeep grand.. its to nice to take off the road... or so she says... mine is my daily driver so i dont want to f- it up... am i going to be able to join or should i just play in the sand...

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #4 on: 04/13/10 - 01:36AM »
You can come on trail rides and be just fine in a stock daily driver jeep. Just be sure to ask questions about how to traverse something and don't be shy about going around an obstacle. No one will say or think any less of your ability. We're all here to help eachother out. Everyone here started out as a newb. Keep in mind though that if you start taking your jeep off road, you can and probably will at some point break something... All depend on how good or bad your driving or trail guide is. ;-)
« Last Edit: 04/13/10 - 01:38AM by LoneWolf »
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 04/13/10 - 01:42AM »
well so far i feel a warm welcome...thankyou guys... i look forword to a ride...but first it would be nice if someone would look over my jeep and tell me what all i have and what it does...lol...again thanks for the warm welcome... and who is the fedex driver that is a member....lol... i know him but forgot his name...we were ar a stop light and he gave me your clubs card....lol....now thats a nice guy....

Offline goldswim5

• Level 2
« Reply #6 on: 04/13/10 - 02:35AM »
Welcome! Post up a pic of your jeep if you want.

I'll tell you though, it does a lot more than you expect it too. Wheeling is always a blast.

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
« Reply #7 on: 04/14/10 - 11:14PM »
Welcome to the forum /club. Glad to have ya.These guys helped me alot .Alot of the runs are ok with stock or daily driver. You will always have someone around to help you out.The FED X driver would be Stretch.He is a really good guy,lots of laughs.The one this weekend is stocker friendly you should come out.
Goodness this is a pricy hobby.

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
« Reply #8 on: 04/15/10 - 01:42AM »
can i send some pics of my jeep to someones email and have them post them for me....

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #9 on: 04/15/10 - 12:15PM »
send them to me I'll do it for ya; or you can create gallery

send them to jimster88@gmail.com if you can't figure it out. I'll post them in this thread for you.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
« Reply #10 on: 04/15/10 - 06:12PM »
send them to me I'll do it for ya; or you can create gallery

send them to jimster88@gmail.com if you can't figure it out. I'll post them in this thread for you.
  thankyou  sir.... they have been sent...i took them with my phone so not the best pics....lol..

Offline map93heep

• Level 3
« Reply #11 on: 04/15/10 - 08:02PM »
If you can we are having a trailrun Sat 4-17. This is a stocker friendly run. If you can make it we will be meeting at the Walmart Supercenter in Ozark. We will be departing at 8am for the National Forrest. You are more than welcome to join us.

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
« Reply #12 on: 04/15/10 - 08:12PM »
how far is the drive...my jeep only goes like 55 down hill....lol...

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
« Reply #13 on: 04/15/10 - 08:18PM »
i tried to post pics....lol   thats was a joke....
 :deadhorse:

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
  • When in doubt, throttle out!!!
« Reply #14 on: 04/15/10 - 08:22PM »
get in front. ill push ya. :101:

you should come out man. glade top is a nice easy trail. they guys there will help you out with whatever you need.
CAMPING WITHOUT BEER IS JUST SLEEPING OUTSIDE!