Author Topic: newbie be kind...lol  (Read 3734 times)

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
Re: newbie be kind...lol
« Reply #15 on: 04/15/10 - 08:36PM »
so how far is it? where is it at... and thinks for the push...lol..

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
« Reply #16 on: 04/15/10 - 08:37PM »
who do i give money too? i would like to join the club...

Offline map93heep

• Level 3
« Reply #17 on: 04/15/10 - 09:53PM »
I about an hour down there. we should be running any faster than 55 anyway. The roads are curvy. You will need to get money to Tom. I don't he will be there but Roger will and he is the Pres of the Club.
« Last Edit: 04/15/10 - 09:55PM by map93heep »

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
« Reply #18 on: 04/15/10 - 10:22PM »
so its nothing to crazy? i should be able to get back in with my jeep on its own power...lol... i will do my best to make it... thanks for the invite...

Offline map93heep

• Level 3
« Reply #19 on: 04/15/10 - 10:38PM »
Yes you should. as long it is mechanically sound.

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
« Reply #20 on: 04/15/10 - 11:58PM »
yes it is.... but i dont know if my jeep has what it needs to make it on the trails... i saw some of the pics on here and i know for sure my jeep would snap in half....lol.. so if im on the trail and i know my jeep will not do that am i just left behind????  :'(

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
« Reply #21 on: 04/16/10 - 09:28AM »
No Jeep left behind. If you are not comfortable you dont have to do it ,its still your Jeep ,there are some trails  I WONT take mine on .Hope you make it out.
Goodness this is a pricy hobby.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #22 on: 04/16/10 - 11:33AM »
  thankyou  sir.... they have been sent...i took them with my phone so not the best pics....lol..

FYI: I never received any pics.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
« Reply #23 on: 04/16/10 - 12:06PM »
I tried to send them again...i say it sent.... so someone is getting them... i could text them to you... i know how to do that...lol

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #24 on: 04/16/10 - 12:40PM »
sorry dude, I did get them this second time, but they are not opening. They look just like your avatar and what you uploaded to your gallery, which means they are corrupt. You'll need to take some with a real camera since your cell is corrupting them; and then put them in your gallery, You did that right btw. Anyway; once you get some in your gallery go here: http://ozarksjeepthing.com/c/index.php?action=help;page=post

and read about how to post pics into threads.

Hope that helps.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline kam5512

• Level 1
« Reply #25 on: 04/16/10 - 06:54PM »
thank you for trying... i will get to that soon... i wish i could go tomorrow but they told me i have to work.... :102: i work at a store called the planet coral it a fish store here in springfield... maybe some day before the next meeting someone could come by and look at my jeep for me and tell me what i have...lol... if not i get off around 7 on weekdays....i will get pics up soon...thanks again...