Linked Events

• SMORR Campout: 09/21/12 - 09/23/12

Author Topic: September Trail Ride & Camping @ SMORR  (Read 8500 times)

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
Re: September Trail Ride & Camping @ SMORR
« Reply #15 on: 08/17/12 - 10:45PM »
I got yall down on the calendar and started a thread on the SMORR site!! www.smorr.net http://smorr.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=6198.0

See Yall soon,

Brandon
SMORR
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #16 on: 08/19/12 - 11:36PM »
Thanks buddy!  Can't wait.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline jdmitchell

« Reply #17 on: 08/26/12 - 06:08PM »
Karson and I will try to make this.  We had a great time at flat nasty and I am even thinking about buying a JK so I can bring the whole family out.

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #18 on: 08/26/12 - 07:00PM »
Hey folks....just a reminder that we do have another small event going on the same weekend so if your gonna camp with electric you might want to make you reservations asap...to do so email me at jacksfork@smorr.net....ill need this info: what amp's you need 50 or 30, the total length of your rv or diesel pusher, first and last name and your cell phone number......Thanks all and looking forward to this weekend!! See yall in the fall!

Brandon
SMORR
www.smorr.net
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #19 on: 08/26/12 - 11:16PM »
Hope to see you and Karson out there man it was great time for all of us at Flat and SMORR will be even more fun.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #20 on: 09/ 4/12 - 06:30PM »
Brandon I would like to reserve a great tent spot with level ground and minimal stumps please! 

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #21 on: 09/ 8/12 - 12:31AM »
For those wanting to head down on Saturday a group will be meeting at the Home Depot in Springfield that morning.  Meet at 7:00 and depart by 7:30.

Offline Donut

• Level 1
« Reply #22 on: 09/ 8/12 - 01:27AM »
Is there going to be a group leaving friday? If so where are they meeting and what time are they departing?

Offline Rob Guinther

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #23 on: 09/ 9/12 - 02:52PM »
I think that my wife and I will try and make it for at least a day or maybe 2 we will see. I am really looking forward to meeting people to go wheeling with.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #24 on: 09/ 9/12 - 03:08PM »
Clint and myself are planning on leaving and heading out on Friday, but time and location is up in the air at the moment.

Offline Rob Guinther

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #25 on: 09/ 9/12 - 03:34PM »
I just received confirmation from the "BOSS", we will be attending. We will be arriving at SMORR sometime around late morning early afternoon. Is there anyone that I need to register with besides SMORR? Is there any club registration fees and will I be able to pay club membership dues to someonee during this weekend? 

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #26 on: 09/ 9/12 - 05:49PM »
You only need to pay Brandon @ SMORR this is just a weekend at SMORR no big event registration or anything.

Yes you can pay your membership dues there.  You will need to find Steve Groves who drives a blue rubicon LJ.

Offline Donut

• Level 1
« Reply #27 on: 09/10/12 - 01:27AM »
I plan on heading up there around early to mid afternoon if things go well. And Aaron I'm taking you advice a I'm getting some recovery points for my xj, they're from my old 95 chevy half ton gonna rig them on sometime next week. Do you think that those will work?

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #28 on: 09/10/12 - 10:14AM »
Our plan is to leave Springfield sometime Friday morning.  That will give us time to set up camp & get some wheeling in Friday.
Mo Printer

Offline Rob Guinther

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #29 on: 09/10/12 - 12:48PM »
@ Mo Printer when and where are you leaving Spfld from, maybe my wife and I can meet up with yall and maybe get a convoy down to SMORR going?