Linked Events

• OJT "BIG" Run: 04/20/13

Author Topic: First Annual OJT "BIG" Run  (Read 7722 times)

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
Re: First Annual OJT "BIG" Run
« Reply #30 on: 03/ 8/13 - 11:32AM »
I will be there with the back seat available.

You guys bringing both jeeps?
Take it out and play with it!

Offline Rayster

• Level 1
« Reply #31 on: 03/10/13 - 11:16AM »

QUOTE FROM: RAYSTER ON 03/ 6/13 - 07:58PM
I will be there with the back seat available.

You guys bringing both jeeps?

Kenny's does not have the back seat, so we were not planning on his, but we can take up to 4 in mine.

Offline redxj

« Reply #32 on: 03/10/13 - 11:39AM »
I can make it with room for 2

Offline gjgoodale

• Level 3
  • ZMBR8D
« Reply #33 on: 03/10/13 - 11:51AM »
Kevin, I've got you down. Thank you.  Lisa and Kenny, I have you down for 4 seats you will have open. Thanks again!

Greg
Check the OJT Facebook page<br />http://www.facebook.com/groups/ozarksjeepthing/

Offline Rob Guinther

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #34 on: 03/10/13 - 01:03PM »
I am with Kenny Stewart & he & lisa are a for sure in with  2 seats.

Offline Rayster

• Level 1
« Reply #35 on: 03/10/13 - 07:57PM »
Yes, I have been notified that I will be putting my back seat in.  So Lisa and I will bring both jeeps  :)

Offline Rayster

• Level 1
« Reply #36 on: 03/11/13 - 11:47PM »
Yepper, Kenny (rayster) is being forced to put in the back seat on his 2-door, no passengers. I will be driving my 4-door, which can take 4 passengers easy. Plus our friend Jillian and passenger will have her 4-door.  :15:

Offline SkylineTj

• Level 1
« Reply #37 on: 03/14/13 - 12:53PM »
Just over a week away!  8)

Offline sparx

• Level 1
  • fear the Xj Wagg! lol
« Reply #38 on: 03/14/13 - 07:44PM »
The Cherokee is going! i will have one passenger with me tho
Yep, I'm a Jeep Cherokee person

Offline scoTT

« Reply #39 on: 03/14/13 - 09:10PM »
I am not a OJT member yet but would like to come to this event with my 2005 Rubicon... I will have my 3 year old little boy with me so I would have room for 2 more people.. one in front and one in the back :) let me know what I need to do to sign up.

Scott Mahaffey

Offline gjgoodale

• Level 3
  • ZMBR8D
« Reply #40 on: 03/14/13 - 09:15PM »
Brandon - I've got you down and thanks again or signing up.

Scott - we would live to have you in the club.  Come on out to the OJT "Big" Run.  I have you down for two riders.  Thanks for helping out.

Check the OJT Facebook page<br />http://www.facebook.com/groups/ozarksjeepthing/

Offline scoTT

« Reply #41 on: 03/14/13 - 09:18PM »
Cool thanks.... it sounds like a fun event for sure.

Offline gjgoodale

• Level 3
  • ZMBR8D
« Reply #42 on: 03/15/13 - 11:15PM »
The OJT "Big" Run is all wrapped up!  We have 30 of you signed up to take everyone around on the trails on Saturday March 23rd. Thanks for dedicating your day to the run! 

Here are the final details for the day:

- Please arrive at SMORR at least by 9:30.  We will need to get everyone signed in, tires aired down, and last minute instructions handed out.
- We will all hit the trails at 10:00 am.  We will break into two trail groups to avoid Pee-Wee traffic jams!
- If you like, feel free to bring a cooler with beverages for you and your rig.  I'm sure the kids and Bro/Sis combos will appreciated it.  It's not a mandatory thing but something to consider.
- REMINDER:  Lunch will be provided.  The only cost you'll incur is the cost of $25 to get your Jeep in the park.  Passengers are free thanks to Brandon J Powell!
- Don't forget your OJT apparel.  I'm going to make contact with local news affiliates for potential news crews.  We'll see how that pans out.
- If weather get's questionable later in the week, a decision will be made by noon on Friday the 22nd if we will continue the run or reschedule.  Watch Facebook and the ozarksjeepthing.com forum for updates next week.

I've attached a photo for contact information and the day's agenda.  Please feel free to text me if you have direct questions.

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #43 on: 03/20/13 - 04:07PM »
Well, with a little luck, the impending snow storm will cancel this event, 'cause last night I crawled under my Jeep and found that BOTH rear lower control arm attachment points are cracked!   :102:  DS is bad, PS is torn completely loose!  I'm hoping to cobble something together, but I'm not sure if I'll be repaired by the weekend (not to mention that we're loading Monday for Moab!!)
Mo Printer

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #44 on: 03/20/13 - 04:23PM »
Get that old retired Steve to fix it...  >:D
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato