Author Topic: NON-STOCKER RUN SEPT. 16 AT SEYMOUR  (Read 9585 times)

Offline abra

• Level 1
Re: NON-STOCKER RUN SEPT. 16 AT SEYMOUR
« Reply #30 on: 09/12/06 - 10:59PM »
not me. truck is going throu some changes. hubs, sliders, front and rear gluiders and maybe a 4" lift.
looking into lockers also. i will be there for a run in oct. 3rd week.
hat is my opinion, there are many like it, but this one is mine....

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #31 on: 09/13/06 - 11:02PM »
so is anyone else coming besides me and Bradman?

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #32 on: 09/14/06 - 12:12AM »
I'm in.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Blueyellow

« Reply #33 on: 09/14/06 - 12:28AM »
I am gonna be there. But Jeepless But not videoless. I will Be the official videographer of the Run.
  Please don't be afraid of this run. It will Be a good time. Just to let ya know We are not running Ballz to wall just a lil Bit more challenging than a Stocker Run. If My Jeep was runnin. I would be itchin to do this ride.  It's all about growing with your Rig. Granted Some of us grow faster with a lil Bit more fertilizer (MONEY) But when was the last time you went 3MPH and got Goosebumps??????Goosebumps come at different times with different Rigs.
   Come out and Have a good time at least let me get some good video LOL. I think The only Nesacary things are front and rear tow Hooks and 33 Inch Tires. But this is not a Limation. If you have 31 inch tires and you are willing to roll with us come on. that is just what is recomended for this run. I Hope to see everyone that wants to come out, test your Vehicle, and Have agood time to be there. See Ya
Al

Offline Big Pimpin

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #34 on: 09/14/06 - 09:44AM »
I plan on being there with a few others, not sure how many trails I will be running, trying to get an idea on some things for the fall4xfest.  I would like to hook up with you guys for a least one trail, that is if I am able to hang with ya. :brows:
The phrase "You almost made it" breaks a lot of things.

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #35 on: 09/14/06 - 02:09PM »
:bsflag: Don't worry Derik, there are bypasses on the harder stuff :bsflag: !!!!!!!

We would love to have you, and any others come with us.  Whatching how it is done is the best way to learn, and I'm hopeing to be a lot smarter by the end of the day!
 :beerchug:
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline Fierogld

• Level 3
  • climbin trees
« Reply #36 on: 09/15/06 - 01:51PM »
Id love to come but the jeep is broke...that is unless i want to completely tear the gears out...but i think ill sit this one out...i have to get my cj running.
I like jeeps!!!

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
« Reply #37 on: 09/15/06 - 06:27PM »
:usflag:

My loc-rites are being installed as I type this, so I SHOULD be Cocked, locked and ready to ROCK. :jamminz:

I ASS/U/ME  :biggrin: We are meetin@ the park when it opens.?.
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline JEEP Lovin Cowgirl

• Level 4
« Reply #38 on: 09/15/06 - 07:23PM »
Benji's not going to make it....he's going to work on switching lift's out....so swing on by tomorrow we're still having the garage sale!!
Amy~
"75% of the planet is covered by water.
The rest is covered by Jeep!"

www.jordanessentialsrep.com/9274
Jordan Essentials~Bath, Body & Spa

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #39 on: 09/16/06 - 10:01PM »
Well I got to say that was an awesome day of wheeling.  Hats off to Jacks Fork and of course the OJT pit crew that work log jam this weekend, thanks Derick, Chad, Brandon and all involved in tire changing.  I feel you those who wanted but didn't come out, you missed a hell of a day.  I hope to make these runs more common.  I will be sending for a new tire this week and getting new driveline made.

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #40 on: 09/16/06 - 10:03PM »
By the way I am dieing to see some pics and video, there should be some good pics, say ISO in the trees.  Sorry couldn't help bring that up.

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
« Reply #41 on: 09/16/06 - 11:19PM »
:usflag:

First of all, a BIG thanks to Jacks Fork for leading a great trail run!  :thumbsup2:
 Every trail was more chalenging than the last one.  I had a blast today!!!!!!!! :beerchug:

Carnage report is :
2 punctured tire sidewalls
1rear drive shaft
1 hurt Alan, (He fell down and got a Boo Boo)

The trails We ran were:
V-notch
Double Wammy
Log Jam
Adventure Hill
Wagon wheel?
and a few others, but I do not remember their names....

Once again, I had a blast!  After this run, I now know I'm sighnin up for the hard trails for this 4xfest!!

Those that didn't come out, you missed it.  Alan should have some video posted soon, and I cant wait to see ISO's pics!

Blueyellow

« Reply #42 on: 09/16/06 - 11:50PM »
OK finally Hobbled in from the Trip. I Have a few bruised Ribs and a Big goose egg on my Knee. 4 beers ohhh wait 5 I think and I am still feelin it.... LOL. Had a great time. And trust me the fall on adventure hill is completly on Video. I Was Holding onto one Camera (A few choice words were said when I hit the ground) and never stopped recording, Hvacmaster, in his daunting task to make it up. and Lady liberty was at another angle with me litterlly falling out of the Picture. I am gonna start working on the Video Tommorrow. This is something that should be a norm for us "Rough riders" Mysterio Had his XJ out on 31's and He came out with only a Busted Tire. He rocked.  Although on V notch without the berm on the left had side he would have gone over Fast. There was one point where he had only one tire on the ground...
   I Had a great time and Jacksfork Thank you so much for guiding and also a Huge thank you goes out from me to you for letting me drive the beast. It was A Day I'll never forget, Making it up double whammy in a about 30 Seconds was Awesome........... (PSSSTTTTT Don't Tell ROB)
We'll see everybody again on a an unofficial NON stock Run again and again and again and again.
See you ont he trail
Al

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #43 on: 09/17/06 - 12:09AM »
Great day ....... Great group......cant wait till next time :metal:

Brandon
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #44 on: 09/17/06 - 12:12AM »
Oh ya ....so when we doing it again....ill take us on different trails next time :brows:

Brandon
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook