Author Topic: NON-STOCKER RUN SEPT. 16 AT SEYMOUR  (Read 9586 times)

Offline ladyliberty

• Level 1
Re: NON-STOCKER RUN SEPT. 16 AT SEYMOUR
« Reply #60 on: 09/17/06 - 07:25PM »
I also wanted the thank Big Ride for giving up his seat on "Screamer"!!  I wasn't so sure I had made the right decision, especially when I saw the trees falling around us, but I did have a blast!!! :beerchug:
HELL ON WHEELS, IN COWGIRL HEELS!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Rockette

Offline big ride

• Level 1
« Reply #61 on: 09/17/06 - 08:05PM »
Here's a couple of animated shots at the "V-Notch",
 I want to apologize to Brad, I wasn't able to take a good pic of you in the 'notch. Reason being, I was running for higher ground whenever "Cpt. Crazy & his co-pilot Innocent Insano" (insane for riding w/ him, lol, jk) came blazing through on not 4, nor 3, nor even 2, but ONE wheel!! :bigeyes:
Anyway, here they are...
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f189/big_ride/redXJatVnotch-1.gif

And here's Rick's (what he calles a stocker), either Brandon is waving at you, toking on his cig., or saluting you for a fantastic job! (Check out that coil spring in action!!)  :applaudit:
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f189/big_ride/RickatVnotch.gif

Oh, and LL, yvw. I hope you enjoyed that little bit of a rush there! Had you wondering if you were gonna stay upright, hmm? lol
"the difference between breaking with a D44 and a Rockwells is, both can be broken, but whatever you did to break the Rockwells is gonna be worth having on video...."

Offline ladyliberty

• Level 1
« Reply #62 on: 09/17/06 - 08:25PM »
I'm still not sure I did stay upright, but I have a few witnesses that say we did.
HELL ON WHEELS, IN COWGIRL HEELS!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Rockette

Offline mjsteiro

• Level 1
« Reply #63 on: 09/17/06 - 09:36PM »
GREAT PICTURES, big ride....maybe next time I will try it
just like my other "STOCK"  runner,  HVAC.  He walked over it
like a spider walks on it's web. Great job to everyone for getting over
that huge @$$ rock!!   :applaudit:

Mike
othing but skinny pedal!!!

open front, welded rear, 31" LTB's

It may be small but I can still get it UP!!
 Ranch Rocker!!!

Offline HVACMASTER

• Level 3
« Reply #64 on: 09/17/06 - 10:26PM »
i love those pics, can't wait to see the video.  I want to see Mikes single wheel jump over that rock, from where I was all I seen was powder.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #65 on: 09/18/06 - 12:17AM »
Sorry guys my internet connection got wiped out today by the rain. Seems like everytime we get a hard rain here, the cable internet goes all screwy.

Thanks Rick for all the work on my Jeep you did yesterday... replacing my disconnect keeper (call Rick's Misc Parts for all your needs!), also the swift kick on my sway bar so it is miraculousy fixed now, and last but not least the quick body repair on my flare. That was great.  :agree:

I did some multiple frame shots trying to get that perfect pic... so there are many similiar pics of some runs.

Mike, I am still in awe of your run up wagoneer. :bowdown: That was awesome.

Anyone get any pics of me that I can throw in the album? Sure would appreciate it if you would send them over.

Here are the pics... click em to get a larger version... Hope you enjoy.

http://jeeptreks.com/trekgallery/OJT/
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #66 on: 09/18/06 - 12:57AM »
Man jimmy you take a lot of pics.  But they were good. Makes me want to get mine done and wheel.

Aaron
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #67 on: 09/18/06 - 01:05AM »
Well that's how you get some good ones... take many, sort em out later. I know there not all good, but the more you take, the more good ones yet get. Usually if they are of you, you don't care if they are good or not, but when they are... it's sweet, and Jeep people love pictures of their rigs in action. :agree: I did quite a few rapid eposures, which spits out about 5 pics a second. Even if you only got 4-5 good ones out of 200, then that's okay. Plus, it's digital... doesn't cost nothing.

You HAVE to get your rig going man! I'll be there to take some pictures for ya.  :biggrin:
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #68 on: 09/18/06 - 01:08AM »
That's good. I always have pics of everyone else and NONE of mine.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #69 on: 09/18/06 - 01:17AM »
I know the feeling! But we had enough people with cameras and video at the last couple runs... that there should be pics of everyone... even the picture takers.  :cool:

Offline big ride

• Level 1
« Reply #70 on: 09/18/06 - 02:22AM »
Jimmy,
 Pics are being sent over, as I type. Only three (of you) but they're good ones, at that. If yo uwant the other few I have lemme know, and I'll send them too. Most all of them are at v-notch. Getting in 'n out of that big four  seater is hard on a fat boy, so my picture taking was limited. BAH!

Brandon,
 As for me being #2 man at the race, I'll do it, if you guys'll figure way to lengthen that wretchedly tight lap belt. Or... I can do as momma says; once she heard of my duties coming up down there, and start working out again. lol-- yeah right! I don't plan on much in and outs on the rig that day, but who knows.. :brows:

Also Brandon, and everyone else here, I made this from the pose you did at V-notch. Thanks for stopping.
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f189/big_ride/?action=view&current=BeastspottedatSeymour_0002.flv
"the difference between breaking with a D44 and a Rockwells is, both can be broken, but whatever you did to break the Rockwells is gonna be worth having on video...."

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #71 on: 09/18/06 - 03:13AM »
Chad, I absolutely love this picture... great job.. thank you!!

Look at me Mom!

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #72 on: 09/18/06 - 09:19AM »
ISO, GREAT pics!  thanks for posting em.  

We tried to take some stills from the video last night, but all I got was "card error".  Lady Liberty will try to contact Cannon, and find out whats up.  Alan will have a copy of our vidoe futage tomarow at the latest, so it's up to Him to post it.
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #73 on: 09/18/06 - 10:55AM »
Quote from: "big ride"
Jimmy,
 Pics are being sent over, as I type. Only three (of you) but they're good ones, at that. If yo uwant the other few I have lemme know, and I'll send them too. Most all of them are at v-notch. Getting in 'n out of that big four  seater is hard on a fat boy, so my picture taking was limited. BAH!

Brandon,
 As for me being #2 man at the race, I'll do it, if you guys'll figure way to lengthen that wretchedly tight lap belt. Or... I can do as momma says; once she heard of my duties coming up down there, and start working out again. lol-- yeah right! I don't plan on much in and outs on the rig that day, but who knows.. :brows:

Also Brandon, and everyone else here, I made this from the pose you did at V-notch. Thanks for stopping.
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f189/big_ride/?action=view&current=BeastspottedatSeymour_0002.flv

Thats awsome big ride.......love the music and lead up.
Ya we will get the seat belt fixed before the race...so no worries :beerchug:

Brandon
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline mjsteiro

• Level 1
« Reply #74 on: 09/18/06 - 05:38PM »
GREAT PICS...ISO.   :bowdown:

Can't wait till next time  :bounce:

Mike
othing but skinny pedal!!!

open front, welded rear, 31" LTB's

It may be small but I can still get it UP!!
 Ranch Rocker!!!