Author Topic: Disney new years trip  (Read 8835 times)

Offline tough91yj

• Level 2
Re: Disney new years trip
« Reply #30 on: 01/ 7/07 - 12:24AM »
WHO HAS PICS? my friend has video and pics at waterfall and lil blue. great to meet some of yall!
ttp://www.kore4x4customs.com/

beadlocks, truss's, link/shock tabs. controll arms.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #31 on: 01/ 7/07 - 06:44PM »
I had a great time as always... enjoyed wheeling with everyone and getting to know some more people a bit better.

PICTURES FROM SATURDAY

If you hover on a picture you can click for a larger version for download

If anyone happened to get any picture of my Jeep, please send them to me or tell me how I can get the from you. I'd greatly appreciate it...
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline redneck_punk

• Level 2
« Reply #32 on: 01/ 7/07 - 06:58PM »
The stars are never in my favor when it comes to Disney at 6pm on friday I collapsed the tranny coolent line and no one could get one till 10 in the morn on sat and Amy had to go to OK City so I didn't have a ride to go get it.   HOPEFULLY I will be able to make it for the next trip to Disney.
t's a Jeep NOT a sheep get off my tail!!!!!!!!

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
« Reply #33 on: 01/ 7/07 - 07:02PM »
thanks for the new wall paper man! :biggrin:

as always great pics Jimmie
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DrLewall

• Level 2
« Reply #34 on: 01/ 7/07 - 10:25PM »
Being on "Dial-up", it didn't take but an hour and forty-one minutes to go thru all 188 pix. What an ENTERTAINING 1:41 minutes it was! LQQKs like y'all had a good time! It that Grand Dam in the background?
DrLewall
"Doc"

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #35 on: 01/ 7/07 - 10:29PM »
It's actually the "Historic" Pensecola Dam for the Grand Lake of the Cherokees.  Been there a few times, but yesterday was the first time I'd seen the sign for the dam.

We even saw some of those Dam Jeepers there too.

Keith
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline ladyliberty

• Level 1
« Reply #36 on: 01/ 8/07 - 08:35PM »
This was our first trip to Disney, and what a trip it was.  Bradman didn't hit a tree, or anything else for that matter.  And best of all, I got to wheel my Libby.  She did the easy side of the Staircase, and lots of baby ledges, but it felt like mountains to me.  We will try to get pics posted later this week.  

LL
HELL ON WHEELS, IN COWGIRL HEELS!!<br /><br /><br /><br />Rockette

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
« Reply #37 on: 01/ 8/07 - 09:02PM »
Quote from: "ladyliberty"
This was our first trip to Disney, and what a trip it was.  Bradman didn't hit a tree, or anything else for that matter.  And best of all, I got to wheel my Libby.  She did the easy side of the Staircase, and lots of baby ledges, but it felt like mountains to me.  We will try to get pics posted later this week.  

LL

now I know he hit something, that 20lbs of Oklahoma dirt on the back of the jeep you guys were carring around proves it :agree:
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #38 on: 01/ 8/07 - 11:25PM »
Here is a video of the clips I got from LadyLiderty.... I'm missing video from TJ climbing the smaller wall next to Wailing Wall in his Cherokee, I'd like to get some videos of him to add to what I got... he's the only one that was running with us that I didn't get in there.... I know someone shot, so send em my way and I'll recut the video. Also, gonna break out clips like I did of me, but of everyone else for easier viewing... and of course I'll burn you guys a DVD. What a blast this trip was...

http://jeeptreks.com/_video/disney07/
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Jeepsters Wife

• Level 1
« Reply #39 on: 01/ 9/07 - 10:40AM »
Hey Jimmy when I get an envelope I will send you my Tape ok. I was going to send it to Al but his modem is giving him fits. So I will send it to you and when your done with it and see Al give it to him. Maybe he will have his modem fixed or a new one by then.  I also want to get some CD's to copy pics on for you guys. Be talking to ya.

JW

This is what I got from Mike to put up for you all! Enjoy!

GATE LADY SAYS!
Thumbs UP! To wheelin @ SMORR!

Ranch Rockette Says!!!
Dream as if you'll live forever......Live as if you'll die tomorrow!

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #40 on: 01/ 9/07 - 12:17PM »
I was just carying that dirt around as a reminder of the fun I had in Disney!.
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline mjsteiro

• Level 1
« Reply #41 on: 01/ 9/07 - 09:09PM »
Man!!!!.......What a time.  I brought some Oklahoma dirt home with me also.  Took me two days to come down off the high.   Well....maybe longer still....he...he..he.  Great time.  Can't wait till next time.

Mike
othing but skinny pedal!!!

open front, welded rear, 31" LTB's

It may be small but I can still get it UP!!
 Ranch Rocker!!!

Blueyellow

« Reply #42 on: 02/ 5/07 - 08:21PM »
OK Guys Here is the Video from One Year ago for the first Annual disney, OK  Run with OJT. It is a Bit long so Have about 30 Minutes and Be ready to go way back in the Music..... 80's Baby
enjoy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7006918980474477576&hl=en