Author Topic: Amateur Rock Crawl for cancer 2007 series, Disney  (Read 7812 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Amateur Rock Crawl for cancer 2007 series, Disney
« Reply #30 on: 05/15/07 - 06:11PM »
grapevine says it's underwater as of today.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Blueyellow

« Reply #31 on: 05/16/07 - 11:40PM »
Iregret to inform everybody that I will Not be able to make it this weekend to beat ya'll LOL tonight I cut my wrist on some glass and have cut the tendon so I am Gimpy for a lil while and unable to Wheel till I get a diagonois on my tendon... Hope it turns out well.... oh yeah Question Is ther gonna be another one???
Al

Offline Tolly

• Level 1
« Reply #32 on: 05/17/07 - 01:12PM »
Current report is the DAM IS OPEN
Disney area is flooded. We have no control over this.

At this time I am considering postponing the event to a later date. I will have an  official word on this by end of day.
ith a Bocephus sticker on his 442,
he'd light em up just for fun!

Offline Tolly

• Level 1
« Reply #33 on: 05/17/07 - 01:29PM »
Due to weather events causing increased water in the lake, the Disney location is not going to usable for the competition on May 19th.

Rock Crawl Against Cancer is officially postponed
I will look into a date for next month. For now I will leave it TBA.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause for anyone. Certainly was not my intention. Thanks for all the interest and stay tuned for our new event date.
ith a Bocephus sticker on his 442,
he'd light em up just for fun!

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #34 on: 05/17/07 - 02:57PM »
We all understand... There is no control over the weather! Thanks for making a decision and letting us know.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #35 on: 05/17/07 - 04:57PM »
Keep the compopen, just make it for boats instead of jeeps!  LOL

Hey, hope I can be there for the re-schedule!  

Keep this going Tolly, it is a great idea.
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
« Reply #36 on: 05/17/07 - 05:37PM »
Hey Tolly you could do it next weekend and that would help me out on the point standings for moroc if you and Bill don't show up for the race.  LOL

Keep me posted on when it will happen so I can check and see if I will be able to come help.  

I think if i put 50 lbs of heluim in my tires I might be able to compete this weekend at Disney.
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!